This discussion is closed.
HiViz9
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
If UKIP held a mass protest and shut down central London resulting in small businesses going bust and many people losing their jobs - lets say, your son or daughter or husband or wife or friend - what would you think of UKIP?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by HiViz9)
If UKIP held a mass protest and shut down central London resulting in small businesses going bust and many people losing their jobs - lets say, your son or daughter or husband or wife or friend - what would you think of UKIP?
Why would UKIP want to do that?
Highly doubt UKIP have enough supporters to do that or would have the nouse to put on such a protest. They can
organise themselves. Are you a UKIP supporter? If you want to give it a try then go for it.

Do you cry so much everytime there is bad weather or the tube goes on strike?
HiViz9
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Why would UKIP want to do that?
Highly doubt UKIP have enough supporters to do that or would have the nouse to put on such a protest. They can
organise themselves. Are you a UKIP supporter? If you want to give it a try then go for it.

Do you cry so much everytime there is bad weather or the tube goes on strike?
so you cant debate. Thats fine. More insults from you. LOL you are gaining a reputation whereby your ability to sulk overrides your ability to discern. Sob sob sob sobs.
999tigger
Report 1 week ago
so you cant debate. Thats fine. More insults from you. LOL you are gaining a reputation whereby your ability to sulk overrides your ability to discern. Sob sob sob sobs.
Unable to answer any questions as usual. Unable to make any sense as usual.
ambert121
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are you comparing the XR rebellion in London to that of a UKIP campaign?

XR are trying to save the planet. Protesting for a better future for our children isn’t politics, it’s vital. If UKIP had a cause that was essential to be fighting for so that there wasn’t mass extinctions, then sure, we’d listen.

So why aren’t they doing the same to us?
999tigger
Report 1 week ago
BYe now. Class is starting, off you go now.
Is that the best you have ? Try actually supporting your OP and writing something intelligent, which encourages debate.
HiViz9
Rep:
?
(Original post by ambert121)
Are you comparing the XR rebellion in London to that of a UKIP campaign?

XR are trying to save the planet. Protesting for a better future for our children isn’t politics, it’s vital. If UKIP had a cause that was essential to be fighting for so that there wasn’t mass extinctions, then sure, we’d listen.

So why aren’t they doing the same to us?
Its a post with a clear question. Try not to create your own question just answer the post question.. if you can.
HiViz9
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Is that the best you have ? Try actually supporting your OP and writing something intelligent, which encourages debate.
Hello lad.... this is my final response to you. I wish you well and hope your insults and snides will serve you best in some other direction. I will not be acknowledging you anymore. I truly dont mind what you say about me so go for it, you have my blessing. Good luck and Bon voyage.
My cold Mythos beer is warming up under this 80c temperature.. in October!!!
999tigger
Report 1 week ago
Hello lad.... this is my final response to you. I wish you well and hope your insults and snides will serve you best in some other direction. I will not be acknowledging you anymore. I truly dont mind what you say about me so go for it, you have my blessing. Good luck and Bon voyage.
My cold Mythos beer is warming up under this 80c temperature.. in October!!!
Dont put threads up if you cant answer or explain them. Ironic you talk about insults. You give yourself too much credit.
Kitten in boots
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd applaud them.

After Farage left, the carcass of UKIP was taken over by a bunch of hard-right angry neckbeards. For all their political idealism, these are not the most socially well adjusted people. So much so that the UKIP leader huffily refused to attend their recent annual conference due to poor ticket sales.

If enough UKIP members took to the streets so that London was shut down, I'd consider that excellent progress. It shows they are becoming more accustomed to being the the presence of other humans and are slowly learning to deal with loud noises without being too frightened.
HiViz9
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kitten in boots)
I'd applaud them.

After Farage left, the carcass of UKIP was taken over by a bunch of hard-right angry neckbeards. For all their political idealism, these are not the most socially well adjusted people. So much so that the UKIP leader huffily refused to attend their recent annual conference due to poor ticket sales.

If enough UKIP members took to the streets so that London was shut down, I'd consider that excellent progress. It shows they are becoming more accustomed to being the the presence of other humans and are slowly learning to deal with loud noises without being too frightened.
Oh my god.. yet more claims with no evidence. No wonder Britain is going to hell in a handcart. Show me evidence, real true facts, name the people and what they say and do...not the Farage days of years ago.
Kitten in boots
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oh my god.. yet more claims with no evidence. No wonder Britain is going to hell in a handcart. Show me evidence, real true facts, name the people and what they say and do...not the Farage days of years ago.
It needs no evidence or facts. Obviously you are little on the slow side today, so let me take you by the hand and gently guide you through it.

I was using a literary technique called caricature. Its use has been widespread in British politics for centuries. May I suggest you ask your GCSE English teacher to explain in more depth?
Last edited by Kitten in boots; 1 week ago
HiViz9
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kitten in boots)
It needs no evidence or facts. Obviously you are little on the slow side today, so let me take you by the hand and gently guide you through it.

I was using a literary technique called caricature. Its use has been widespread in British politics for centuries. May I suggest you ask your GCSE English teacher to explain in more depth?
Thanks.. sarcasm noted. well done.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.38%
No (213)
76.62%

Watched Threads