Exfriends applying to same uni as me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Heard they were applying to the same uni. It is a city uni to be fair, but my mind wants to play tricks on me. They've made it hard for me in school already. Someone please say it'll be fine.
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Do you know how big university is?
SteveyStack
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
It will. 3 people went to my school and my uni and I saw them about 6 times in 3 years (between them).

I lived with a fourth but I’ve discounted him as obviously I liked him lol
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Uni's are a lot bigger than most schools so the chances of you seeing them again are probably going to be pretty slim. Even if you do, just ignore them if they say anything stupid.
lia_r18
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
There are thousands more students at university than there is at school. Unless you're applying for the exact same course then chances are you won't see them.
alees1991
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Chances are you'll never see them. I went to a slightly smaller uni but never saw people I met at freshers again so you should be fine.

They might grow up when you go to uni and leave you be. If not be the bigger adult and just walk past them. If they want to bully you then they will soon enough be called out on how childish it is.

Bullying doesn't really happen at uni.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads