One sided love( story that you start alone and end alone) Watch

Prabeshking
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I am 15 years old and study in 10th grade
Most people see us as immature kids loafing around but teenage is the most beautiful age of everybody's life in this time you learn, you make mistakes, you understand, you hate and most important you love.
This story is about every single immature boy like me who loved his friend or best friend.

I met her around 4 years ago when i was on 6th grade. It's kinda funny that it is a long time but she made it beautiful for me i never missed a single class due to her. I even got a award for best student of the month award. But when she talks to other boys i feel like i am going to knock their heads but had not confidence to tell her why i beat them so i avoid them. She became my best friend in 8th class but never told her that i like her. In 9th class very bad thing happened .
Ultrasonix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
What was the very bad thing
Prabeshking
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
She got a boyfriend. I was so sad, mad, angry but still couldn't say anything. Her relationship lasted for 6 months and on my birthday she called me at 12;05 AM and wished me but i knew that she was crying and sad so i pressure her to tell me and she told me that her boyfriend cheated on him because she doesn't let him touch her. I told her don't cry and ended the conversation but i was so shocked and happy that i woke up from the bed and start dancing it was a very good day. After that she always talked to me and told me i am her buddy. She friend zoned me .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads