The Student Room Group

Uni Offers

I sent my offers last week on the 6th of October and wanted to know how long it usually takes for some to respond since I am quite paranoid - I don't want to worry if it's actually just a long admission process.

I am applying to study Law LLB in
Cambridge (expecting that one to be long)
King's College London
LSE
Uni of Sheffield
Bristol

I have already finished my LNAT also and want to know how long it took for those unis or law courses to respond.:s-smilie:
(edited 4 years ago)
It probably depends on university policy. I'm not completely familiar with these universities as I'm not applying to them but some universities insist on waiting until the official deadline has gone and everyone's applications whereas other universities (e. g. Edinburgh - I know to you aren't applying but I am so I know their policy) considers everyone pretty muhh as they come in because they don't want too much work at once.
Sorry, I couldn't be of more help but most unis usually have a page for admission policy so, you might find it there. They're PDF documents about privacy and data protection and there is usually a small section in there.
Hope everything goes well for you and you get some good replies soon. 👍
Reply 2
Original post by laura10203
It probably depends on university policy. I'm not completely familiar with these universities as I'm not applying to them but some universities insist on waiting until the official deadline has gone and everyone's applications whereas other universities (e. g. Edinburgh - I know to you aren't applying but I am so I know their policy) considers everyone pretty muhh as they come in because they don't want too much work at once.
Sorry, I couldn't be of more help but most unis usually have a page for admission policy so, you might find it there. They're PDF documents about privacy and data protection and there is usually a small section in there.
Hope everything goes well for you and you get some good replies soon. 👍

Thank you <3333 good luck to you too hope we both get our offers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending