Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
thread closed.
Last edited by popcorn024; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
A 5 in GCSE maths isn't very good. Although her negativity is uncalled for, you should have done better to receive a place at your former school.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
confront her about it. If you're not in the same school as them and won't see them again, then you might as well just explain how upset you feel about it. Maybe she'll understand how messed up what she did is. At least you won't have to worry about seeing them again because youre in a different sixthform
popcorn024
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
A 5 in GCSE maths isn't very good. Although her negativity is uncalled for, you should have done better to receive a place at your former school.
yh i know it is not good im not proud of it i am retaking it but i told her something with trust for her then to abuse it and disrespect me and twist the story and chat s*** about it too people i dont get along with for them to start more dramas
Also idm which skl i went to obviously i wanted to stay at my old school but life is never going to be perfect there is always going to be obstacles and i got my subjects in the end and thats my fault if i didnt get accepted but its not about that my problem is her
grade 5 is not a failure grade 3 is
i still passed a 5 is equivalent to a c its not amazing but for science u need a 6
popcorn024
Rep:
?
confront her about it. If you're not in the same school as them and won't see them again, then you might as well just explain how upset you feel about it. Maybe she'll understand how messed up what she did is. At least you won't have to worry about seeing them again because youre in a different sixthform
Thank you Xx that was useful :suith:but my issue is i cant confront her because i would break my other friends trust as everyone would know she told me- i dont want her to be involved its a bit sticky. I dont go to that school but most my close friends are there so i visit it and them frequently.
username4980226
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Reading that was a pain.

You passed maths so what are you mad about? Someone irrelevant spreading **** about you?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
She never asked you for your opinion about her math grade...
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
^^^
popcorn024
Rep:
?
(Original post by DeseanDwyer)
Reading that was a pain.

You passed maths so what are you mad about? Someone irrelevant spreading **** about you?
Yh sorry i know it was a pain. I will go back and edit it, Thanks for reading it though lol. Im mad that this girl who i thought was my friend or someone who i could trust and was always nice to this person because she was always the left out one, i always included her when my friendship group went out i always invited her the lesson i learnt is be careful who you trust. I passed math but there is rumors going across my whole year saying ive completely failed it- idec about that too much there just irrelevant aslong as i have my friends. I am just Angryyy that she acted so nice to me rn and still is but behind my back she is chatting the most i want to know how to deal with her without getting my friend caught who showed me proof because i am upset and angry. I was going to post indirect memes on my snap but idk maybe i will wait till i finish my alevels and then ill text her saying you can go tell your masters my a level grades too. Sorry i am over doing it but theres more stuff i cant explain because its too long and personal to explain
Thank you for replying:suith: your right though
popcorn024
Rep:
?
Lool Thanks
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by popcorn024)
Yh sorry i know it was a pain. I will go back and edit it, Thanks for reading it though lol. Im mad that this girl who i thought was my friend or someone who i could trust and was always nice to this person because she was always the left out one, i always included her when my friendship group went out i always invited her the lesson i learnt is be careful who you trust. I passed math but there is rumors going across my whole year saying ive completely failed it- idec about that too much there just irrelevant aslong as i have my friends. I am just Angryyy that she acted so nice to me rn and still is but behind my back she is chatting the most i want to know how to deal with her without getting my friend caught who showed me proof because i am upset and angry. I was going to post indirect memes on my snap but idk maybe i will wait till i finish my alevels and then ill text her saying you can go tell your masters my a level grades too. Sorry i am over doing it but theres more stuff i cant explain because its too long and personal to explain
Thank you for replying:suith: your right though
Don't bother speaking or indirecting her. Do you care about her that much to be wasting your time doing that?
Forget about her and get on with your life.
popcorn024
Rep:
?
Don't bother speaking or indirecting her. Do you care about her that much to be wasting your time doing that?
Forget about her and get on with your life.
yh tbh u are right- its going to be weird when i see her in real life im just going to act normal when i see her at my old skl
MedMed12
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
confront her, thats the biggest regret I have. don't mention who told you, but you can even tell her you heard the voice notes. Will put these people in their place and know not to walk over you
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MedMed12)
confront her, thats the biggest regret I have. don't mention who told you, but you can even tell her you heard the voice notes. Will put these people in their place and know not to walk over you
Bad advice, don't listen to this guy. Thanks.
popcorn024
Rep:
?
(Original post by MedMed12)
I really want to confront her
she will know i got the info from someone- i promised i wouldnt say anything also the group chat is full of people who are annoying i only speak to one person in that big groupchat and they all know who that one person is cuz were close
but i really want to i dont want to ahve regrets- i alwatys stick up for myself but if i do confront her how do i even approach her because she has no clue that i could know. i want to do it in a meaningful way and not act crazy- i want her to feel a bit guilty and not like whose this crazy bitc
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I recently joined sixth form and this girl from my high school who i haven't talked to in months because we were not that close popped up on snapchat and i liked her as a friend, so i was shocked and happy because i haven't spoken to her in ages.
She asked me what school I wentI said i was upset because they didn't except me into my old school because i only got a 5 in maths and to do science you have to get 6 in gcse....... She went secretly behind my back to a group of people that she knows I dont like or get along with they are known as the b****ing squad and exaggerated and twisted my words she says omg U know..... FAILED MATHS(lie) noone would except her anywhere (lies all accepted me but for one science only and all colleges excepted me i wanted sixth form) I found a sixth form and was happy. she talked to me so normally she even sent heart emojis then after texting me she would text the group of people she twisted **** to started spreading rumors got a bit out of hand and deep. Obviously im not in the b****ing squad group chat but one of my besties are and played the recording to me. I was so angry why would she do that this girl found it hard to fit in i always felt sorry for her so always made sure she was involved in outings and always made sure to get her bday presents cuz noone would ever i felt bad for her so she is using me to get liked by the squad. Its complicated and confusing its alot more worse and complicated. There is also other thing. i just needed to rant. What should i do about this girl i dont want to confront her cuz i dont want her to know my friend showed me the audio or break trust with my friend????? Mths was never my strong subject my grammer is **** here to but overalll my gcse grades were alright i got all 5s and aboves one 9 three 7 rest 6/5. Also i dont get why people have to interfere or chat rubbish about someone elses life to get liked or mor popular karma will come back to her.
I would just move on from that "friend" and concentrate on the true friends that you do have. Don't worry about your Maths grade. As for your last point, people who gossip or lie aren't usually more liked after doing so. If her social circle has secrets, I doubt they would be trusting of your "friend" in the future.
popcorn024
Rep:
?
Bad advice, don't listen to this guy. Thanks.
i am stuckk i cant confront her the way MedMed12 is saying because thats risky i dont want her to know i know i just want to make her feel bad
its a bit confusing and complicated
popcorn024
Rep:
?
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
I would just move on from that "friend" and concentrate on the true friends that you do have. Don't worry about your Maths grade. As for your last point, people who gossip or lie aren't usually more liked after doing so. If her social circle has secrets, I doubt they would be trusting of your "friend" in the future.
Thank You:suith:. No you are right but it isn't that simple
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i am stuckk i cant confront her the way MedMed12 is saying because thats risky i dont want her to know i know i just want to make her feel bad
its a bit confusing and complicated
Make her feel bad by crushing your A Levels, getting 5 offers into University and landing your dream job.
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ghost the 🐕
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.97%
They might tell the bully (32)
9.7%
I don't think they'd understand (50)
15.15%
It might lead to more bullying (124)
37.58%
There's nothing they could do (101)
30.61%

Watched Threads