The Student Room Group

A-Level English Language instead of IELTS

Can I submit my UCAS application without IELTS as I got an A in AS-Level English Language?
Hi, totally not related to your question but could I ask you questions about English Lang because I’m considering it for a levels and am too shy to ask my teacher?
Reply 2
Original post by Isabelpayne200
Hi, totally not related to your question but could I ask you questions about English Lang because I’m considering it for a levels and am too shy to ask my teacher?

Hiya. No problem, happy to help. :smile:
For English Language requirements (ie. for an International applicant) there will be other qualifications you can take other than just IELTS to meet the requirement. Usually an A level or AS is fine.

Many Uni list this on their website but if you can't find it, then just email the Uni and ask.
Reply 4
Original post by returnmigrant
For English Language requirements (ie. for an International applicant) there will be other qualifications you can take other than just IELTS to meet the requirement. Usually an A level or AS is fine.

Many Uni list this on their website but if you can't find it, then just email the Uni and ask.

Thanks for your reply!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending