Plz help dont ignore i beg you Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Basically I’ve been talking to a girl for 5 months and we got to the stage where I was gonna ask her out. All of a sudden her cousin saw me with her and he made a big scene saying stuff like I’ll stab you up and kill you if I see you with her again. He pushed me around today and I didn’t do anything cause I really don’t want to get stabbed by his group. Now the girl keeps posting indirects on her story saying stuff like ‘if you really love the girl you should do everything to keep her’. I acc need help, me and the girl are in love but the situation is ****ed man.
username4980226
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Where you from?
How olds her cousin?
How old are you?
What ethnicity is she?
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why is he threatening you?
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by YaliaV)
Why is he threatening you?
He doesn't want his younger cousin to have a boyfriend.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DeseanDwyer)
Where you from?
How olds her cousin?
How old are you?
What ethnicity is she?
We both are 17
He’s like 23
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We both are 17
He’s like 23
Gonna have to dead it or keep it low-key
Anonymous #1
Gonna have to dead it or keep it low-key
So you recon I should just leave her?
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So you recon I should just leave her?
Yeah, there are loads of other girls out there without crackhead cousins.
Anonymous #1
Yeah, there are loads of other girls out there without crackhead cousins.
Yeah I get you. But I love her and she loves me. U think for my safety I should just accept the loss?
Butternuts96
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I get you. But I love her and she loves me. U think for my safety I should just accept the loss?
Situation seems crazy but maybe you could let her parents know that you're dating her so that this thug cousin doesn't attack you?
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Butternuts96)
Situation seems crazy but maybe you could let her parents know that you're dating her so that this thug cousin doesn't attack you?
I wish but we are both Muslims so dating and stuff ain’t really in our culture. But it’s hearbraking that her cousin thinks I’m only trying to beat her. So you think I should just give up and not get risk getting hurt
thelocalkid
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Basically I’ve been talking to a girl for 5 months and we got to the stage where I was gonna ask her out. All of a sudden her cousin saw me with her and he made a big scene saying stuff like I’ll stab you up and kill you if I see you with her again. He pushed me around today and I didn’t do anything cause I really don’t want to get stabbed by his group. Now the girl keeps posting indirects on her story saying stuff like ‘if you really love the girl you should do everything to keep her’. I acc need help, me and the girl are in love but the situation is ****ed man.
If you're under 18, stay away from her. There are many girls out there you can date. It's not worth it to get stabbed for someone indirectly asking you to get stabbed or fight violent group in order to deserve her. Also tell your parents the one that threatened to stab you.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Bro, no girl is worth you getting stabbed over. Take the L with dignity.
Butternuts96
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I wish but we are both Muslims so dating and stuff ain’t really in our culture. But it’s hearbraking that her cousin thinks I’m only trying to beat her. So you think I should just give up and not get risk getting hurt
Lol yeah, well you chose to be muslim and muslims aren't known for allowing dating. The cousin is unnecessarily violent. if you really love her and dont wanna annoy any of her family, then get married lol
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Tell your girlfriend to report her thug cousin to the police for harassing her and threatening her friends.
This is nothing to do with being an overprotective relative, religion or culture- he is just a criminal lout.
One who will earn himself and his entire family a bad name with his thuggish antics.
Rabbit2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The entire islamic approach to socializing and "dating" is the best advertisement for staying single that i've ever seen. Not only do you have to 'filter' your way through the gals that think 'the world owes them a living' - your proverbial 'gold digger', but you also have to put up with the situation you describe, where people are forced to 'marry' their first cousins, and likely produced genitically damaged kids. If i were in that situation, i think i''d move to Canada or Australia, pretend to be a Christian, and try it from there. Best of luck!!!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Wimp
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wimp
Come off anon
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
I wish but we are both Muslims...
Game over dude. So glad I left the religion and can live my life out now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads