Plz help dont ignore i beg you Watch

Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Basically I’ve been talking to a girl for 5 months and we got to the stage where I was gonna ask her out. All of a sudden her cousin saw me with her and he made a big scene saying stuff like I’ll stab you up and kill you if I see you with her again. He pushed me around today and I didn’t do anything cause I really don’t want to get stabbed by his group. Now the girl keeps posting indirects on her story saying stuff like ‘if you really love the girl you should do everything to keep her’. I acc need help, me and the girl are in love but the situation is ****ed man.
Have you reported his criminal behaviour to the police yet?
He has threatened you and then assaulted you. Those are serious crimes.

We on this forum can't help you. The police can.
stickyonestyll
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Basically I’ve been talking to a girl for 5 months and we got to the stage where I was gonna ask her out. All of a sudden her cousin saw me with her and he made a big scene saying stuff like I’ll stab you up and kill you if I see you with her again. He pushed me around today and I didn’t do anything cause I really don’t want to get stabbed by his group. Now the girl keeps posting indirects on her story saying stuff like ‘if you really love the girl you should do everything to keep her’. I acc need help, me and the girl are in love but the situation is ****ed man.
bro talk to her tell her about the situation if she still insits then she doesn't care about you but if she does then she understands. just communicate. lowkey don't risk your life you have a lot to live for.
Anonymous #4
Report 3 days ago
Judging from her indirects... She sounds like trouble. Plus the wannabe badboy cousin probably makes it not worth it imo from the info you've given.
You could potentially try talk to her about the situation but if she wont agree then she doesnt really love you unfortunately.
If you seriously feel worried for your safety get police involved.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
Game over dude. So glad I left the religion and can live my life out now.
Yes you probably live your life in a **** hole. Facts.
AdviceGiver69420
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Sounds like incest. I want in
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
keep dating her but secretly wear a stab proof vest at all times...

/simples
holly6901
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
mad idea but tell her
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by holly6901)
mad idea but tell her
She messaged me and told me. Why can’t we chat on Snapchat and go out now and then. But then in school pretend we don’t talk. but if he finds out again I can be at a risk of getting stabbed and beaten badly. Not cause I’m weak or anything but they are a huge group.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
She messaged me and told me. Why can’t we chat on Snapchat and go out now and then. But then in school pretend we don’t talk. but if he finds out again I can be at a risk of getting stabbed and beaten badly. Not cause I’m weak or anything but they are a huge group.
Like is it a risk or should I just leave
thelocalkid
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ell-south.html

Open that link and read that news. Sometimes you need to know what is happening. Teenagers nowadays kill each other for something nothing at all. It's not worth to fight a violent group buddy, find another girlfriend. Your life is more important plus you're young and they're older than you.
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
He's chattin BS.. Big up lad.. Show him you got some balls
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Was it the first time you saw her when her cousin saw you together? If so I have to break it to you, you’re not in love! You have had a emotional need filled, sure, but love it is not. The cousin is an absolute D. She should report the encounter to her parents who should talk to his parents.
Last edited by Welshvisitor; 2 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.83%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
26.9%
Not great so far... (223)
36.14%
I want to drop out! (118)
19.12%

Watched Threads