Eliza007
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I did my LLB through the University of Essex, but I did it 100% Online (Distance Learning). Do you view my degree any differently than you would a full time on campus Undergraduate degree?
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Eliza007)
I did my LLB through the University of Essex, but I did it 100% Online (Distance Learning). Do you view my degree any differently than you would a full time on campus Undergraduate degree?
Hi Eliza007,

Thanks for your question.

Our degree requirements for MA International Relations can be found here. We wouldn't view your degree differently, as a UK university Undergraduate degree.

Hope this helps,

Philippa
Eliza007
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Royal Holloway, University of London)
Hi Eliza007,

Thanks for your question.

Our degree requirements for MA International Relations can be found here. We wouldn't view your degree differently, as a UK university Undergraduate degree.

Hope this helps,

Philippa
Thank you,
Also my transcript and certificates will take 6-8 weeks to be issued to my. Can I use my student advisors letter that states my degree classification and verifies that I completed my studies to apply?
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Eliza007)
Thank you,
Also my transcript and certificates will take 6-8 weeks to be issued to my. Can I use my student advisors letter that states my degree classification and verifies that I completed my studies to apply?
Hi Eliza007,

I think that our Admissions team may be the best people to answer that question for you. You can contact them via their email address [email protected], or give them a call on +44 (0)1784 414944.

Hope this helps,

Philippa
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (200)
19.18%
Labour (443)
42.47%
Liberal Democrats (202)
19.37%
Green Party (54)
5.18%
Brexit Party (28)
2.68%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (15)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.96%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.1%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (3)