Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Recently I met a someone from tinder and they seem really cute and funny but I don't know where to go from there. When they had to go we just said "bye nice to meet you". I invited them (over tinder which we still use to message each other) to go to a museum and they said yes, but we don't message each other that much since they (I assume) are quite busy and don't have time to reply. They will only be able to go for the "2nd date" in over a week so by that time they probably will have lost interest in me (since that always normally happens within a few days to a week). They have slightly changed their bio since we met so I'm not sure if they're already losing interest, so I'm starting to feel that inviting them out was a bad idea. Besides, I have no idea how to move on to being more than just two people who met on tinder.
How do you do dating right? Do you meet up frequently or do you space out your dates? Do you try to talk more over the phone after the first meeting or do you leave it to talk in real life? Is a museum too much for a 2nd meeting?
username4980226
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How old are you
THALCEDONY
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Recently I met a someone from tinder and they seem really cute and funny but I don't know where to go from there. When they had to go we just said "bye nice to meet you". I invited them (over tinder which we still use to message each other) to go to a museum and they said yes, but we don't message each other that much since they (I assume) are quite busy and don't have time to reply. They will only be able to go for the "2nd date" in over a week so by that time they probably will have lost interest in me (since that always normally happens within a few days to a week). They have slightly changed their bio since we met so I'm not sure if they're already losing interest, so I'm starting to feel that inviting them out was a bad idea. Besides, I have no idea how to move on to being more than just two people who met on tinder.
How do you do dating right? Do you meet up frequently or do you space out your dates? Do you try to talk more over the phone after the first meeting or do you leave it to talk in real life? Is a museum too much for a 2nd meeting?
A museum? 0_0
Definitely not what I'd pick for a first date.
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by THALCEDONY)
A museum? 0_0
Museums are hot
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
A museum? 0_0
What’s wrong with a museum, it leaves you both to talk lot about things
THALCEDONY
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What’s wrong with a museum, it leaves you both to talk lot about things
I'm a simple man. I'd choose a shopping centre or something followed by a meal at a restaurant afterwards.
ThunderBeard
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DeseanDwyer)
Museums are hot
Exactly, there’s never any air conditioning
THALCEDONY
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Museums are hot
I'm a simple man. I'd choose a shopping centre or something followed by a meal at a restaurant afterwards.
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ThunderBeard)
Exactly, there’s never any air conditioning
Tate Modern doesn't need any it's freezing
You'd buy them stuff on the first date?
Anonymous #1
A museum? 0_0
Second date, already had the first one
Anonymous #1
How old are you
19 lmao
ThunderBeard
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

That’s a bit modern for me
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
19 lmao
Guessing you're from London or Manchester? Barely any girls like museums, if you find one ask her if she has any friends for me please.
THALCEDONY
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Of course not- girls generally like going shopping and it's a good opportunity to learn more about each other's preferences.
zedius
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Of course not- girls generally like going shopping and it's a good opportunity to learn more about each other's preferences.
Wait what. How do yk she needs xlothes/haa the money for it. Also wouldnt it be awkward them buying panties n ur watching.
neko no basu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Guessing you're from London or Manchester? Barely any girls like museums, if you find one ask her if she has any friends for me please.
I'm a girl and I love museums! I'd prefer going to a museum any day over shopping.
If I have any friends? Yeah ofc I do... oh wait, you're right. I have no friends.
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by neko no basu)
I'm a girl and I love museums! I'd prefer going to a museum any day over shopping.
If I have any friends? Yeah ofc I do... oh wait, you're right. I have no friends.
Consider me your friend then.
neko no basu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Consider me your friend then.
haha thanks, I finally have a friend!!!
username4980226
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by neko no basu)
haha thanks, I finally have a friend!!!
Do you prefer galleries or museums and what's your favorite museum?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I bought my first date a LV bag and a Pandora bracelet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (146)
60.33%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.31%
Yes but I might change my mind (42)
17.36%

Watched Threads