Scoro
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Right now I’m doing Business Studies, Maths and Computer Science. I’m thinking of getting a job to do with accounting or business and I realize that Economics would probably be better for that so should I do that instead of Computer Science. I think it will probably be easier and more fun.
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Scoro)
Right now I’m doing Business Studies, Maths and Computer Science. I’m thinking of getting a job to do with accounting or business and I realize that Economics would probably be better for that so should I do that instead of Computer Science. I think it will probably be easier and more fun.
It isn't too late. But it isn't advisable to do business studies and economics together as they have overlapping content.
The-judge-16
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Scoro)
I changed a levels a week ago, and honestly I can say that I have a ridiculous amount of work to catch up on, so changing now would be a lot of work for you, however whatever you chose to do I wish you all the best of luck.
Racsoix
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you can change I would highly recommend switching Business Studies for Economics instead of Computer Science.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads