Instagram posts Watch

That's all folks
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Is it arrogant to post topless pictures of yourself on Instagram. I'm male FYI. Without sounding too egocentric, I've got a rather good body and the girl I like told me she likes guys with a decent body so you connect the dots
Hazzabear
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by That's all folks)
Is it arrogant to post topless pictures of yourself on Instagram. I'm male FYI. Without sounding too egocentric, I've got a rather good body and the girl I like told me she likes guys with a decent body so you connect the dots
It’s not ignorant, just some people dislike it.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It's fine. Could get a bit boring or self-obsessed if that's the only thing you post.
That's all folks
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by bones-mccoy)
It's fine. Could get a bit boring or self-obsessed if that's the only thing you post.
Of Course.
Xiphos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by That's all folks)
Only if you have the GAINZZZ. If not, you are not permitted by the council of GAINZ to post such material.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (20)
6.64%
They might tell the bully (30)
9.97%
I don't think they'd understand (44)
14.62%
It might lead to more bullying (113)
37.54%
There's nothing they could do (94)
31.23%

Watched Threads