How to get to know a girl in my uni lecture? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello so i’m in university and there is this girl I really want to talk too. She is only in 2 off my lectures on Monday and Friday and I don’t know her name at all yet. I overheard her and her friend talking last lecture because I sat near them and found out I enjoyed her sense of humor as it’s stupid like mine and I think we will get on.

But my problem lies in the fact when I go to the lecture hall I normally arrive before her and she doesn’t sit near me so I can’t talk to her as she doesn’t come in fairly last minute. I really need to sit near her and I will be able to start the conversation from there, but I don’t want to arrive too late as I won’t have no time to talk to her. So any advice for me please?
laura10203
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ask her a question about a lecture, maybe pretend you don't understand a concept and ask if she could help. I think that would be good way to start a conversation but I have no idea what you should do afterwards.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello so i’m in university and there is this girl I really want to talk too. She is only in 2 off my lectures on Monday and Friday and I don’t know her name at all yet. I overheard her and her friend talking last lecture because I sat near them and found out I enjoyed her sense of humor as it’s stupid like mine and I think we will get on.

But my problem lies in the fact when I go to the lecture hall I normally arrive before her and she doesn’t sit near me so I can’t talk to her as she doesn’t come in fairly last minute. I really need to sit near her and I will be able to start the conversation from there, but I don’t want to arrive too late as I won’t have no time to talk to her. So any advice for me please?
I kind of have the same problem I like this guy from my lecture last year at uni we chatted and flirted a bit and danced together in the club one night, then this year he started messaging me, its been on and off every few days for 2 weeks now but he's pretty bad at texting. Anyways last week after clubbing i ended up going back to his and stayed in his bed nothing happened just kissing and cuddling.

I don't know if he's interested because we only talk online every few days and he doesn't approach me in lectures to talk as I am already there before him & we sit in groups so can't go talk to each other without it being obvious
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.21%
No (215)
76.79%

Watched Threads