smh101
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hey Guys, has anyone applied for sixth form without their predicted grades? My mocks finish at the end of November but the deadline for most sixth forms is end of October. A few sixth forms have said that it’s okay to not fill in my predicted grades and to send them in later once I have them, but I wondered whether if anyone else was in a similar situation?

Thanks
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
My friend wanted to go to a different sixth form last second so after results day they went to their registration day to see if they are able to be accepted. They even ask for a extended period to choose between two sixth form but it depends on the sixth form but you can be apply without predicted grades before and apply with after the deadline but it all depend on the sixth form so I would contact tehm
averagestudent1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Well for me I’m want to go to a specific sixth form it’s a grammar school with entry requirements of 5.5 however it highly competitive. Luckily one of my sisters just joined that school in year 7 and one left and is in another sixth form so I am favourable. The only concern I have is my predicted grades aren’t that great even though I know I can do 10x better but I don’t know if my application will be accepted
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (364)
67.03%
No (179)
32.97%

Watched Threads