imaanr
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I've studied and graduated in both Level 2 & 3 Beauty Therapy with success. Level 2 Technical Diploma and Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma... I think?

If anyone needs help with their course, I'll be glad to help, seeming so that there isn't any forum for Beauty Therapy. I graduated 2019 June/July, so not long ago at all.

They changed it for us from Level 2 to Level 3. Level 2 was just homework with one massive practical exam at the end. Level 3 was mainly exams at the end of each topic and a practical and assessed practical for each treatment. What's your course like?
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by imaanr)
I've studied and graduated in both Level 2 & 3 Beauty Therapy with success. Level 2 Technical Diploma and Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma... I think?

If anyone needs help with their course, I'll be glad to help, seeming so that there isn't any forum for Beauty Therapy. I graduated 2019 June/July, so not long ago at all.

They changed it for us from Level 2 to Level 3. Level 2 was just homework with one massive practical exam at the end. Level 3 was mainly exams at the end of each topic and a practical and assessed practical for each treatment. What's your course like?
You think you did that course?
imaanr
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazzabear)
You think you did that course?
Lol the course names are different. That’s why. I know I did level 2 & 3, however what type? I’m not sure. I’d have to look at the certificates
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by imaanr)
Lol the course names are different. That’s why. I know I did level 2 & 3, however what type? I’m not sure. I’d have to look at the certificates
Level 2 is GCSE standard
Level 3 is BTEC
imaanr
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazzabear)
Level 2 is GCSE standard
Level 3 is BTEC
Allow me to explain. Some may do NVQ, or technical diploma, I’m not sure which one I did. There’s also VTCT. All are Level 3
Last edited by imaanr; 9 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (206)
39.31%
Take autumn exams (157)
29.96%
Look for a job (17)
3.24%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.2%
Take a year out (90)
17.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
6.11%

Watched Threads