Getting a gay boyfriend for the first time? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I'm 19 and think I am gay - girls seem kind of meh to me and yet I really like the physique of other guys my age. I really want to experience what it's like to be with another guy but my dating skills are pretty poor (never dated anyone of either sex despite being of average attractiveness) and on top of that, I don't really know where to look for guys my age aside from gay dating apps which I don't want to use. My college does have an LGBT group but nearly everyone who goes to it is the militant standout type of gay, which I've never found especially attractive, and I want a guy who dresses and acts in a straightish manner.

Ruling out Grindr and other similar apps, what would the best way for me to get a gay boyfriend be? I look pretty straight, although I have bleached my hair a few times in the past.
HoldThisL
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
i guess you could be casually flirty with other guys as a way of putting out feelers - that way someone more extroverted may make the first move on you and it's nothing particularly obvious
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
i guess you could be casually flirty with other guys as a way of putting out feelers - that way someone more extroverted may make the first move on you and it's nothing particularly obvious
A few years ago at school I remember there being a couple of straight guys who I really liked, and they suspected I may have been gay because I sometimes got a little anxious and flirty when around them.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A few years ago at school I remember there being a couple of straight guys who I really liked, and they suspected I may have been gay because I sometimes got a little anxious and flirty when around them.
I’m here if you want me 🤤
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Go gay clubbing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.97%
They might tell the bully (32)
9.7%
I don't think they'd understand (50)
15.15%
It might lead to more bullying (124)
37.58%
There's nothing they could do (101)
30.61%

Watched Threads