what's the name of this mystery case? Watch
- i believe it's a disappearance case , maybe even a murder mystery.
- the guy believed "they" was trying to kill him and was watching his every move on his laptop and phone. He believed his devices were tapped by "them".
- think the documentary mentioned the fact he may have had paranoia
- in the documentary i recall him being in a place that resembled this place - https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r7y-QPYDvY0/hqdefault.jpg - open space, no life, a place you'd have to wear comfortable shoes, take water with you, carry essentials etc. he took a video recorder with him and used it to document what "they" was doing or how they were planning to kill him. maybe he thought he was untraceable there. can't remember. they used these videos in the said documentary
- i believe he recorded himself talking about "them" on his laptop, in maybe his living room? he was sitting down on a couch or chair.
- i recall it being a mystery. but can't remember if the guy died or if the mystery was solved
anyone have any ideas? it's a longshot i know but worth a try!
Trust me when I tell you that absolutely no one here will be of help regarding this thread. (except me of course )