what's the name of this mystery case? Watch

KimmyKim96
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
about a year or 2 ago i came across this documentary on YT that i found quite unsettling. issue is, i can't remember the name of the documentary. i didn't get to watch all of it because to started to feel quite uneasy. although i watched it 2 years ago, i believe the documentary was a few years older.

important info:

- i believe it's a disappearance case , maybe even a murder mystery.
- the guy believed "they" was trying to kill him and was watching his every move on his laptop and phone. He believed his devices were tapped by "them".
- think the documentary mentioned the fact he may have had paranoia
- in the documentary i recall him being in a place that resembled this place - https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r7y-QPYDvY0/hqdefault.jpg - open space, no life, a place you'd have to wear comfortable shoes, take water with you, carry essentials etc. he took a video recorder with him and used it to document what "they" was doing or how they were planning to kill him. maybe he thought he was untraceable there. can't remember. they used these videos in the said documentary
- i believe he recorded himself talking about "them" on his laptop, in maybe his living room? he was sitting down on a couch or chair.
- i recall it being a mystery. but can't remember if the guy died or if the mystery was solved

anyone have any ideas? it's a longshot i know but worth a try!
CuriosityYay
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Reddit/Quora/Stack Exchange would be more helpful and are more likely to provide an answer.

Trust me when I tell you that absolutely no one here will be of help regarding this thread. (except me of course )
KimmyKim96
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by CuriosityYay)
Reddit/Quora/Stack Exchange would be more helpful and are more likely to provide an answer.

Trust me when I tell you that absolutely no one here will be of help regarding this thread. (except me of course )
Ha! thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (9)
64.29%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
14.29%

Watched Threads