ScottEdden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Can anyone recommend a good youtube resource for linear equations and quadratic equation. I am self studying and completely in the dark as how to fill in tables and represent the data on the graph. there's only so much you can get from a book. Thanks.
mqb2766
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ScottEdden)
Can anyone recommend a good youtube resource for linear equations and quadratic equation. I am self studying and completely in the dark as how to fill in tables and represent the data on the graph. there's only so much you can get from a book. Thanks.
Ill risk stating the obvious, just go to youtube and search for
sketch linear quadratic graphs
There are some good ones returned at the top. Pick one that best suits your experience. Mathsgenie, examsolutions, corbett,... are usually very good.

You say you're self-studing, do you mind me asking about why/what year you're in/previous experience/...? It may help to give a bit of advice as you've posted a few questions recently.
Last edited by mqb2766; 1 week ago
ScottEdden
Rep:
?
Thanks, So I'm retaking my GCSE'S at the age of 46, I did awfully at school and left with nothing. So really I have no previous experience to go on. I have achieved an A in Biology a C in Geography and C in Sociology with Maths paper 1 and 2 on the 21st then 24th. I hope to gain a C grade. My aim is to have 5 GCSE results and 2A levels by 2021. So that's the background!
mqb2766
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks, So I'm retaking my GCSE'S at the age of 46, I did awfully at school and left with nothing. So really I have no previous experience to go on. I have achieved an A in Biology a C in Geography and C in Sociology with Maths paper 1 and 2 on the 21st then 24th. I hope to gain a C grade. My aim is to have 5 GCSE results and 2A levels by 2021. So that's the background!
When are you resitting the maths?
mqb2766
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did you mean this month? If so, a bit of advice:
*nMathsgenie has some topic/level questions. Have a go through them for your current level. They may be slightly "easy" compared to the exam, but good practice.
* corbettmaths and drfrostmaths have good sets of videos,questions,slides which are arranged by syllabus. Use them and use the questions to make sure you understand the topics at the required level.
* Go through a few exam papers, especially for your board. Make sure you're achieving the required grade.
Good luck.
ScottEdden
Rep:
?
Thanks, I'm just going to crack on with it, learn as much as possible and we'll see how it goes. I'll have a look at those sites. Thanks again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads