liamlarner
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
how do u revise for OCR GCSE Economics as there is no cgp revision guides and very limited resources for this new specification there is just a textbook i need a 9 what do i do
brainzistheword
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by liamlarner)
how do u revise for OCR GCSE Economics as there is no cgp revision guides and very limited resources for this new specification there is just a textbook i need a 9 what do i do
I'd make the most of the textbook and the exam board specification. When there are topics you're struggling with, research them individually (instead of looking for a resource that covers everything for the GCSE). I think that would be the best way as you're using the textbook as an overview and delving deeper into specific topics.

How comprehensive is the textbook?
liamlarner
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by brainzistheword)
I'd make the most of the textbook and the exam board specification. When there are topics you're struggling with, research them individually (instead of looking for a resource that covers everything for the GCSE). I think that would be the best way as you're using the textbook as an overview and delving deeper into specific topics.

How comprehensive is the textbook?
the textbook is good but it does not go in enough detail to get a 9 this was even confirmed in a email by OCR so it's good but not great. The A Level textbooks go much more indepth do u think i should invest in the A Level Economics textbook so i can secure that 9
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (207)
33.39%
No (413)
66.61%

Watched Threads