Heriot-Watt University 2020 applicants thread Watch

Mirai609
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey guys!

This thread is for the people who are applying/have applied this year to study at Heriot-Watt University.

Did you receive an acknowledgement or offer?
What course(s) have you applied to?
What other universities have you applied to?

I'll start: I applied to MEng Electronics and Electrical Engineering and have also applied to Aberdeen, Glasgow, Strathclyde and Edinburgh.
Applied 7/09/2019 and got an acknowledgement on 10/09/2019.
Last edited by Mirai609; 4 weeks ago
Matt28900
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,
I have applied on the 4.10.19 and I've received an acknowledgement on the 8.10.19.
I've applied to do Maths with finance. My other choices are: Strathclyde, Manchester and Warwick (for pure Maths ).
lxuisa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
im applying to fashion. i haven't sent my application away yet. i'm a scottish student and currently studying an hnc in fashion design at college. im also applying to edinburgh uni, glasgow school of art and robert gordan uni. also my course is at the scottish borders campus in galashiels.
Mirai609
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Matt28900)
Hi,
I have applied on the 4.10.19 and I've received an acknowledgement on the 8.10.19.
I've applied to do Maths with finance. My other choices are: Strathclyde, Manchester and Warwick (for pure Maths ).
(Original post by lxuisa)
im applying to fashion. i haven't sent my application away yet. i'm a scottish student and currently studying an hnc in fashion design at college. im also applying to edinburgh uni, glasgow school of art and robert gordan uni. also my course is at the scottish borders campus in galashiels.
Good luck guys!
Ashwin G
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Mirai609)
Hey guys!

This thread is for the people who are applying/have applied this year to study at Heriot-Watt University.

Did you receive an acknowledgement or offer?
What course(s) have you applied to?
What other universities have you applied to?

I'll start: I applied to MEng Electronics and Electrical Engineering and have also applied to Aberdeen, Glasgow, Strathclyde and Edinburgh.
Applied 7/09/2019 and got an acknowledgement on 10/09/2019.
Hi , is there Jan 2020 intake at Heriot-Watt University?
itendtoworryalot
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don’t know whether I’ll get in. This is one of my favourite courses for BSc Maths, but I’m also stuck to choosing between Maths and Aeronautical Engineering. My grades really aren’t brilliant. ABD with the D in Physics. Hopefully the A prediction in Maths will boost things up, but they’re really not ideal, and I’m not sure whether to apply or not, to save time looking elsewhere..
Mirai609
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Ashwin G)
Hi , is there Jan 2020 intake at Heriot-Watt University?
I honestly have no clue. Did you check their website?
sarazulin
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I applied for Geography on the 4th of November, got my acknowledgement yesterday. Hopefully it won't take them too long to answer, but I'm an EU student so I don't expect them to respond before March tbh.
Mirai609
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by sarazulin)
I applied for Geography on the 4th of November, got my acknowledgement yesterday. Hopefully it won't take them too long to answer, but I'm an EU student so I don't expect them to respond before March tbh.
It's a waiting game for us EU students
Estherxox
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Anyone here apply for chemical engineering?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (133)
54.07%
18-20 years old (no) (30)
12.2%
20-25 years old (yes) (38)
15.45%
20-25 years old (no) (4)
1.63%
25-30 years old (yes) (18)
7.32%