is it cheating if a girl as a bf but has sex with another girl

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Im asking because Im at uni I have a bf back home but I thought I was straight until I met this girl on my course and we hit it off straight away, she's bi and basically the other night we had both had a few to drink and ended up sleeping with each other, since we have met up again and had sex, she doesn't know I have a bf, im confused though is this still cheating?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Yes it's cheating
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How is this even a question?
It's cheating regardless of the gender you slept with.
username47781
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im asking because Im at uni I have a bf back home but I thought I was straight until I met this girl on my course and we hit it off straight away, she's bi and basically the other night we had both had a few to drink and ended up sleeping with each other, since we have met up again and had sex, she doesn't know I have a bf, im confused though is this still cheating?
Are you actually that stupid?
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I actually have no words - bar these. You can't he so stupid that you think you have to have with the opposite sex for it to be cheating?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes. You had a sexual interaction with someone who is not your partner, therefore, you cheated on him. Being drunk is not an excuse. You need to tell your boyfriend so he can decide what he wants to do, and you need to learn your limits with alcohol. You've done it twice, therefore it wasn't a one-off "mistake". If you want to explore your sexuality with this woman, then you should break up with your boyfriend. Or, if you're both open to it, then engaging in an open relationship may be a solution for you. Either way, you need to talk about this with your boyfriend.
amitdhan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't think it is a cheating. Having love with someone and have boy friend does not mean you have to always do sex him him only. Love never stops you from doing what you feel like. I think when you both were happy doing sex and when you both have no issues, then why you are worried about others. So, keep calm, enjoy your life and don't listen to these people.
Welshvisitor
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You’re too dumb for uni.
username47781
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by amitdhan)
I don't think it is a cheating. Having love with someone and have boy friend does not mean you have to always do sex him him only. Love never stops you from doing what you feel like. I think when you both were happy doing sex and when you both have no issues, then why you are worried about others. So, keep calm, enjoy your life and don't listen to these people.
Well you are a wind up merchant
Y1_UniMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nope, not cheating
Galactic tears
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
UMM.....YES
Smh how are you in Uni?
Euphoria101
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by amitdhan)
Being in an exclusive relationship with someone means you cannot be physical or intimate with anyone else. That is the definition of cheating.
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you say no homo afterwards it's not cheating
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Are you actually that stupid?
WHOA
my god lol
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Why don't you ask him what he defines it as, I'm sure if he loves you he will feel incredibly hurt by this. If you don't think it's cheating, surely you'll have no problem cheerfully announcing this to him. But going by the fact you're even asking it, you know its cheating and you must feel incredibly guilty. Better to own up.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
Ngl to you, if my girl told me she cheated with a girl itd be nowhere near as bad. Invite him for a threesome n he’ll be gassed you f****d that b***h
Euphoria101
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ngl to you, if my girl told me she cheated with a girl itd be nowhere near as bad. Invite him for a threesome n he’ll be gassed you f****d that b***h
You're 13, right?
JJJJJAAAAMES
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
smh my head
Ggrxpe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It is cheating unless you and your bf are in an open relationship. At uni people tend to explore more, maybe you and your bf should go on a break while you try and figure out what you want. Hope it all goes well
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why not just ask him?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (519)
33.72%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (637)
41.39%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (313)
20.34%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise