An English Literature Teacher/student. Kindly, PLEASE help me out. Watch

Naruru
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
anyone, if you are clear on the specs of the CIE exam board, then please,i repeat, please help me out. I'm in need of desperate help to clear my confusions, and provide proper guidance so i can to do this subject. This is because i'll be self-studying the whole course, and need all the help i can get. So if anyone is willing to help me out on this journey, i will be extremely grateful!
THALCEDONY
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Naruru)
anyone, if you are clear on the specs of the CIE exam board, then please,i repeat, please help me out. I'm in need of desperate help to clear my confusions, and provide proper guidance so i can to do this subject. This is because i'll be self-studying the whole course, and need all the help i can get. So if anyone is willing to help me out on this journey, i will be extremely grateful!
No offence but the specs are available online?
Naruru
Rep:
?
(Original post by THALCEDONY)
No offence but the specs are available online?
Yes, but i need help from a teacher who also teaches in accordance to those specs, hence i would be grateful for any additional help.
teachers can always provide more information, since their knowledge exceeds outside of the syllabus.
A student who takes the exam in accordance to this exam board can most certainly provide help aswell.
Last edited by Naruru; 1 month ago
THALCEDONY
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Naruru)
Yes, but i need help from a teacher who also teaches in accordance to those specs, hence i would be grateful for any additional help.
I'm afraid I can't help you since I'm a student but I wish you the best of luck finding someone who can help you on here.
Naruru
Rep:
?
(Original post by THALCEDONY)
I'm afraid I can't help you since I'm a student but I wish you the best of luck finding someone who can help you on here.
that's alright, thank you anyways
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (218)
70.32%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
18.71%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
10.97%

Watched Threads