The Student Room Group

Offer within 19 hours

Is it normal to get an offer within 19 hours? I submitted my application for law yesterday and Leeds acknowledged it the same day and gave me an offer today. Is that normal?
Original post by tlaaaaingg
Is it normal to get an offer within 19 hours? I submitted my application for law yesterday and Leeds acknowledged it the same day and gave me an offer today. Is that normal?

Congratulations!!
I have only seen some people on here so far who have gotten offers this quick and although it's not common it's not abnormal either but if you're worried about this the university won't mind you calling/ emailing them to double-check this being "normal".

Yes, quick but not unheard of.....congratulations on your first offer :smile:
Reply 3
My friend has already received 2 offers. Not even an interview :biggrin: :biggrin:

Apparently, yes! I applied for my 5 unis on Wednesday and I have already got an unconditional from Lincoln and a conditional from Sheffield Hallam.
no that is so quick. which part of your bod did you advertise for that privilege hun? x
Oh, maybe it's just normal for my school then, because I know 2-3 other early applicants that have already received replies. And none lol 😂 I'm guessing it was a mixture of my personal statements and predicted grades, as well as the School I go to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending