The Student Room Group

YOU!I need your advice!

so am upset right now but apart of me is jus telling myself too let the situation go. So you know abit more and can help with my situation let me tell you about my life. My mom&dad divorced when i was 6 years old, i cant remember but it was cuz my mom was 'apparently' talking to another man. I have 3 older sisters(21,22,24) and am 14.So my parents stopped co-parenting when i was 8 and me and my sisters lived with my dad. My dad is the best and i love him cuz he my dad.My mom lived with her mother (my grandmas, my grans husband passed away). So am 14 years old, and alot has happened. My dad got a call from my moms brother since ages (6 years) saying my mom passed away durning her sleep (heart failure). I pretended I was asleep and didnt hear the conversation when my dad was on the phone. We had a funeral and i saw my moms side since agess, since I was 7 years old probably. I have cousins my age and one of them were called Sian. Sian and me grew closer as we played ps4 together, fortnite (at the time it was trending). We was pretty close, closer than my sisters. But when i visited sian and had a sleep over at her house, she was texting boys from my IG account on her ipad and not going too lie, i supported her. But as my&her family are strict, my sister grabbed the ipad from Sian on the last day i was sleeping over at her house. And all the messages were on my account, and sian blamed me. My sister(tia) told sians sister (angel) . Angel told sian too get her phone so she can check and see if she messaged anything from her IG account from her phone. Sian did but angel (her sister) let sian delete everything when they were both talking too eachother in other room. I got all the blame and my sisters and angel got into an argument. That was when I stopped talking too my moms side. Then sian wasn't allowed too text me but 4 months later she was allowed too talk to me, well i messaged her. Sian had done online dating and other bad stuff and shes only (14), her 'close' friend told me this and I told sian thru email 'I'm going too tell your parents', so that she can answer, she replied to my email and got scared and started too be nice to me. But then in a couple of weeks she aired/blanked my messages.
Sian has told people her dad abused her when he dont, she wanted sympathy. And she was chatting too alot of people, playing them on,
me and sian had arguments about this so many times and she wont speak 2 me until I say sorry but then today. I messaged the wrong person, it was sians ex. And sian messaged me after 4 weeks saying 'why you texting my ex for' and we had an argument as I never knew that was her ex, sian has so many exes how can I know. So i told her 'You can take 2secs messaging me about ur exes but not when you wanna say hello and check up on me' this escalated into an argument and I brung up things bout the past. then sians closer cousin (courtney) dmed me on IG. saying 'boo dont speak too sian like that x' she was doing it sarcastically as before she said this she messaged other rude things, so I replied 'Dont call me boo b x' and courtney said 'sian dont like you, so dont message her' and i replied 'I never knew u'. courtney and me had an argument n she kept on saying 'I dont want beef' but when she pu too me first. Then she said things that acc hurt me so I said too her 'You aint really a cousin if u dont like me or be fake too me. I dont care bout u or anyone else, I care bout grandma and my dads side only now' she then said other things and she said 'I dont know you bye' and blocked me from IG. Then I messaged sian on iG saying 'I jus wanna say bye, as dont want this negative energy round me, so bye' then sian responded with a paragraph saying how its my fault and how she should be saying 'bye' first cuz of the amount of things I've done! She blamed everything on me like always, she turned everyone against me and its my fault! she blocked me and now i dont really have any1 from my moms side, as they all fake accept for granny.

Its night, and i dont know what too do, I want someone too tell me what i should do, and how too forget them as am not messaging them both as I have said sorry too them so many times when it weren't my fault. Sorry its better speaking it then explaining and writing it.
What should I do?
I think you should talk it through with your dad and your granny. Explain everything and let them help you sort it out
Paragraphs..PLEASE.
Reply 3
Ghost them and carry on with your life. Keep busy trying to achieve your dreams and hobbies. You cannot change people. Don't waste your time worrying about it!
Such a soap opera! Block the lot of them. They thrive on the drama. It’s not going to stop, it’s in their natures. Sever ties and do talk to your dad. I’ve a worry about the sexual abuse claim, true or not, it needs an adult to decide what might need to be done. Once that’s done, go live your life!
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending