ChloeH99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I have my theory test tomorrow and I haven’t revised as much because I’ve recently had a major operation so my mind has completely forgotten! . However this isn’t my first theory it’s intact my 3rd one! I failed my last one by 1 mark but I have forgotten most of the information!.. I was going to cancel it but had everyone telling me not to?! . I suffer from anxiety and now I am worrying that I’m going to fail again! .. I don’t know what to do?!
I’m not usually the one to post things or asking but I am struggling at the moment, especially knowing I’ve got my Theory Test tomorrow that I’ve not revised for!
Joe1000000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
At this point I think all you can do is maybe go over some stuff, and then try and get some sleep.

I know this isn't much help, but honestly the absolute worst thing that can happen is you fail. And so what? I know it's crap to fail, and in your situation I would probably feel the same, but honestly it wont be that bad if you don't pass. It just gives you more experience of the test questions and then you can rebook and have plenty of time to go over stuff for nex time.

If you cancel it you definitely 100% wont pass tomorrow, that's just a guaranteed :P But if you get a good nights sleep and just do your best you might just pass
yzanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Good luck for today, I hope you pass. If you didn't, it isn't the end of the world and you can take it over and over and over again, so don't panic. :yep:
Mustafa0605
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Revise all day and try your best. The good thing is it’s a test that costs 20 quid with unlimited retakes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (63)
61.17%
No (40)
38.83%

Watched Threads