Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Is anyone applying or applied to Bournemouth uni for 2020 sep intake???? Has the offer letter started coming ????
studytheblurb
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have applied for September 2020 English BA. Wbu??

No, so far I have only received acknowledgement
sanjanawrites
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Same ! I have applied for mba 2020 September . Where are you from if you don’t mind me asking. I’m an international student
studytheblurb
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sanjanawrites)
Same ! I have applied for mba 2020 September . Where are you from if you don’t mind me asking. I’m an international student
UK
Anonymous #1
D

(Original post by studytheblurb)
UK
Did you hear back anything?
studytheblurb
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
D

Did you hear back anything?
unfortunately, I still have not their decision on my application says that it's still pending. Wbu?
Anonymous #1
Same !!! I don’t know yet . Why did you apply for Bournemouth tho ? Do you like your program there or what got you interested
BU Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Please don't worry everyone, the offers don't usually start being sent until Dec/Jan and even then uni's have until 31st March to consider everyone equally who have applied before the 15th January - Not everyone is as prepared as you lot but the admissions team still needs to consider all applications.

The admissions team is made of of our lovely academics and they are also really busy juggling teaching our current students.

Have you all met the entry requirements? Have any of you applied for courses that require interviews (usually health and social science).

Please ask me any questions you have about BU (although I can't hurry up the decision process)! I'd love to hear as soon as you get your offers though :-)

Vicki
Anonymous #1
Hi vicki !
I am still awaiting on my decision for msc business . Some of my friends have already heard back from the business team but i haven’t had any update . Is that a bad sign ? Plus it’s clearly said it takes from 2-4 weeks . And I was told by the admissions team I’ll be hearing this week but haven’t heard anything . Please tell me the time frame ... I’m worried
BU Students
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi vicki !
I am still awaiting on my decision for msc business . Some of my friends have already heard back from the business team but i haven’t had any update . Is that a bad sign ? Plus it’s clearly said it takes from 2-4 weeks . And I was told by the admissions team I’ll be hearing this week but haven’t heard anything . Please tell me the time frame ... I’m worried
Hiya,
I wouldn't worry too much, just because you haven't heard back, this doesn't mean it's a bad sign. Sometimes the admissions team will have a target deadline where they will try and let people know the outcome however there are often unexpected situations that can sometimes delay the communication process. I'm not too sure what the time frame is I'm afraid but if you are still worried then you can contact future students at: [email protected]
Have a good day and try to think positive!
Alice
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BU Students)
Hiya,
I wouldn't worry too much, just because you haven't heard back, this doesn't mean it's a bad sign. Sometimes the admissions team will have a target deadline where they will try and let people know the outcome however there are often unexpected situations that can sometimes delay the communication process. I'm not too sure what the time frame is I'm afraid but if you are still worried then you can contact future students at: [email protected]
Have a good day and try to think positive!
Alice
Hi Alice,
I already got an unconditional offer. Now I am thinking which accommodation to pick . I will be studying at Landsdowne campus and I am looking for studio options with double beds . Which university accomodation would be nice according to you. I have narrowed down to corfe house, cranborne house and student village ( all studio options). Which one is the best one for me? Kindly let me know ....
BU Students
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi Alice,
I already got an unconditional offer. Now I am thinking which accommodation to pick . I will be studying at Landsdowne campus and I am looking for studio options with double beds . Which university accomodation would be nice according to you. I have narrowed down to corfe house, cranborne house and student village ( all studio options). Which one is the best one for me? Kindly let me know ....
Congratulations on your offer!! I have just replied to a similar thread regarding this question, I am not sure if it was you but here's the link to it anyway!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have sent my application for adult nursing, I know the first set of interview start on 7th December, any idea how long it will take to find out if I have an interview?
hrusse2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I got an unconditional for Archaeology this morning!
sanjanawrites
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hrusse2)
That’s amazing ! Congratulations!!! September 2020 intake right ?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Sep 2020?
hrusse2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That’s amazing ! Congratulations!!! September 2020 intake right ?
Sep 2020?
Yes, September 2020! Thank you!!
sanjanawrites
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes, September 2020! Thank you!!
I’m also for the same intake ! Have you thought about the accomodation yet ?
hrusse2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m also for the same intake ! Have you thought about the accomodation yet ?
Not really - I don't want to be too far from campus so my choices have been narrowed quite a lot. How about you?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Not really - I don't want to be too far from campus so my choices have been narrowed quite a lot. How about you?
same, is your campus talbot or landsdowne? and which accomodation are you thinkin of?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Nov '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (75)
18.7%
Labour (161)
40.15%
Liberal Democrats (86)
21.45%
Green Party (30)
7.48%
Brexit Party (12)
2.99%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.5%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.25%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)