The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Anyone bournemouth 2020 ????

Scroll to see replies

I’m starting in September 2020 too! I’ll be doing Politics and am looking at Lyme Regis house and Dorchester house atm :smile:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by Sophie2101
I’m starting in September 2020 too! I’ll be doing Politics and am looking at Lyme Regis house and Dorchester house atm :smile:

Okay that sounds nice !
Hi ! I’ve applied for Multimedia Journalism for sep 2020 , hoping to get an unconditional under their scheme. Anyone else applying for Journalism? Also I’m from Belfast!
Original post by Sophie2101

Yay, that's great! Have you visited any of the accommodation during an open day?

Both of the above are very central to Bournemouth and the beach :-)

Vicki
Original post by AlanFeverQ
Hi ! I’ve applied for Multimedia Journalism for sep 2020 , hoping to get an unconditional under their scheme. Anyone else applying for Journalism? Also I’m from Belfast!

Good luck, have you already met the entry requirements?

Let me know if you have any questions about the university or town.

Vicki
No, but they have a unconditional offer scheme for those predicted high.

Hey that sounds good ! I got an unconditional offer for masters in business administration for sep 2020! And don’t worry... are you applying for bachelors or postgrad ?
Undergrad!
Undergrad!

Oh okay ! Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll get the offer soon ! Keep wishing for the best ! Best of luck ! 😊😊😊
Good luck everyone, keep us updated as the offers come in :-)

Vicki
I got an unconditional for this course last Friday! They really emphasise that they’re looking for high predicted grades as well as a really good personal statement.
Original post by AOgiamien13
I got an unconditional for this course last Friday! They really emphasise that they’re looking for high predicted grades as well as a really good personal statement.

Which course have you applied for?
Original post by 5thchild
Which course have you applied for?

Multimedia Journalism
Multimedia Journalism

Bachelors or masters

Congratulations! Do you have any questions about Bournemouth or the Uni that I could help with?

Vicki
Original post by Anonymous
Bachelors or masters

Bachelors
Got an unconditional in Forensic computing for 2020 looking at dorchester house and Bailey point atm
(edited 4 years ago)
i have! got my unconditional, cannot wait. i’m studying sociology & criminology, looking at purbeck too
i received my unconditional offer at BU! i’m studying BA sociology & criminology, just torn between different accommodation :frown: any suggestions? i’ve been thinking cranbourne/purbeck
who’s doing forensic psych!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending