Adelaide's journey to the 20th August 2020 Watch

AdelaideRose
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi

So this is my new GYG. I want to start this so that I can hopefully look back and be proud next summer.

I am Adelaide and I am a Year 11 this year. I am going to be doing 11 GCSEs plus further maths. These are maths, English lit,English lang, physics, biology, chemistry, history, French, music, RS and Chinese Mandarin.

Currently, I am enjoying year 11 and I hope this continues. I aspire to achieve all 9s though I know this will be very hard but I hope this blog will help.

Thanks for reading this and please follow.

Adelaide
Hazzabear
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AdelaideRose)
Hi

So this is my new GYG. I want to start this so that I can hopefully look back and be proud next summer.

I am Adelaide and I am a Year 11 this year. I am going to be doing 11 GCSEs plus further maths. These are maths, English lit,English lang, physics, biology, chemistry, history, French, music, RS and Chinese Mandarin.

Currently, I am enjoying year 11 and I hope this continues. I aspire to achieve all 9s though I know this will be very hard but I hope this blog will help.

Thanks for reading this and please follow.

Adelaide
Looking forward to following your gyg! Good luck throughout and if you need any support or advice you're welcome to message me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (91)
18.88%
Labour (205)
42.53%
Liberal Democrats (97)
20.12%
Green Party (33)
6.85%
Brexit Party (15)
3.11%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.24%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.04%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)