The Student Room Group

smoking

my form tutor has seen me smoking in town alot , do you think it's worthwhile addressing the fact that I currently do smoke but I'm trying to quit? i might as well address the elephant in the room.
Original post by itsb1tchassme
my form tutor has seen me smoking in town alot , do you think it's worthwhile addressing the fact that I currently do smoke but I'm trying to quit? i might as well address the elephant in the room.

Are you over 16? I don’t think you need to tell your tutor about it, unless they bring it up.
what kind of relationship do you have with her/him
(Original post by Hazzabear)Are you over 16? I don’t think you need to tell your tutor about it, unless they bring it up.

Original post by Hazzabear
Are you over 16? I don’t think you need to tell your tutor about it, unless they bring it up.

i've just turned 18 xxx
(Original post by Hazzabear)Are you over 16? I don’t think you need to tell your tutor about it, unless they bring it up.

i've just turned 18 xxx

Why would you need to tell them that ??

Your teacher wont say anything unless you are smoking right in front of his or hers face
Original post by DeseanDwyer
Why would you need to tell them that ??

because she has started acting odd around me like overly nice ever since she saw me smoking in town
because she has started acting odd around me like overly nice ever since she saw me smoking in town

Smoke some more so shes nicer then

You might be thinking too deep into this?
At 18 he’s under zero obligation to do anything about your smoking. You’re not the first student he’s seen smoking and your definitely not going to be the last. Your tutor is too busy to give an X and understands that smoking is a right of passage most students try out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending