The Student Room Group

Overall Alevel grades?

I got A 86% for chemistry and biology AS level and i am not prepared enough for A2 level which is in 10 days if i get C in A2 level what will be my overall alevel grades?
Original post by Dilshani8
I got A 86% for chemistry and biology AS level and i am not prepared enough for A2 level which is in 10 days if i get C in A2 level what will be my overall alevel grades?

Depends where you are on the grade boundary for the C and what an A is. You would be more likely looking at B but it depends on the numbers and where the boundaries are.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Depends where you are on the grade boundary for the C and what an A is. You would be more likely looking at B but it depends on the numbers and where the boundaries are.

If i score 74% B in A2 level i would be able to get an A. Thank u for the reply

Just aggregate/ then divide by 2 and check v boundary.
Reply 4

(74%+86%)/2= 80% which is an A. Do you know any decision gping in in student room about 2019 prediction paper cie
(74%+86%)/2= 80% which is an A. Do you know any decision gping in in student room about 2019 prediction paper cie

Predicting grade boundaries is a waste of time. They arent set till after the exam and are unique to the paper and year set.

Quick Reply

Latest