The Student Room Group

I am a giant Union Jack wearing toy bulldog AMA!

Favourite topics include Brexit, junk food, social media and fashion.
Happy to discuss religion and most controversial human issues- so long as discussions do not involve anything nice about cats.

Let's keep this thread civil and not add to the mods workload.

Scroll to see replies

loops.jpg
Reply 2
Hello TSR! :smile:
BBML.jpg
Reply 3

Woof Woof!
Original post by londonmyst
Woof Woof!

miaow
Reply 5
Original post by Glaz
miaow

Growwl!
Remember the end of the first Cats&Dogs movie.
Dogs rule!
Growwl!
Remember the end of the first Cats&Dogs movie.
Dogs rule!

1) Miaow
2) Never seen it :ninja:
3) I had to sprint away from a dog as it almost bit my ass off in Spain so I'm a cat person. Unless they're puppies. Puppies are cool, it's just when they get bigger they get aggressive as **** :afraid:
Reply 7
Original post by Glaz
1) Miaow
2) Never seen it :ninja:
3) I had to sprint away from a dog as it almost bit my ass off in Spain so I'm a cat person. Unless they're puppies. Puppies are cool, it's just when they get bigger they get aggressive as **** :afraid:

Insubordinate human-bean, in cahoots with the cats! :angry:
I would eat you in a single gulp- if only I hadn't spent my day bingeing on a hearty breakfast, McDonald's and as much pizza as I can steal.
But always fear me, tomorrow is a whole new day- SUNDAY ROAST! :biggrin:
Insubordinate human-bean, in cahoots with the cats! :angry:
I would eat you in a single gulp- if only I hadn't spent my day bingeing on a hearty breakfast, McDonald's and as much pizza as I can steal.
But always fear me, tomorrow is a whole new day- SUNDAY ROAST! :biggrin:

Reply 9

Obedience training for human beans is my speciality.
BIC.jpg
Obedience training for human beans is my speciality.
BIC.jpg

bad hoomans
Original post by Glaz
bad hoomans

That's right, you're learning very well.
Now.. down human- SIT.
Obey my canine command.:biggrin:
That's right, you're learning very well.
Now.. down human- SIT.
Obey my canine command.:biggrin:

Miaow hoomans are bad. Let's team up and take them down forever *hiss*
We can be the Romeo and Juliet of the animal world :yep:
Original post by Glaz
Miaow hoomans are bad. Let's team up and take them down forever *hiss*
We can be the Romeo and Juliet of the animal world :yep:

Nobody gets to share my food!
Not a human bean, another doggie or a ... CAT (hiss, spit, hiss).
All tasty treats belong to me!

BD3.jpg
Nobody gets to share my food!
Not a human bean, another doggie or a ... CAT (hiss, spit, hiss).
All tasty treats belong to me!

BD3.jpg

Keep the food but maybe we can, *purr* team up, kill the measly hoomans and then kill each other?
Original post by Glaz
Keep the food but maybe we can, *purr* team up, kill the measly hoomans and then kill each other?

I require human beans to cook, serve me and perform tricks for my entertainment. :tongue:
The thought of all that exercise and paying for my own shopping gives me the shivers.

Over the millennia, cats have continuously proven to dogs that they can never be trusted.
In ancient Egypt, the felines seized control of the nation and made themselves deities.
We canines freed the poor foolish enslaved human beans and led the revolt that vanquished kitty cult.
Feline intelligence agency meee-oww meee-oww remains active, formulating a range of sinister plots to resurrect the days of feline glory.

Every dog plays a part in keeping the dog dominating hierarchy in place and a strong show of anti-cat resistance alive.
Eating all the chicken, bingeing on beef and hoarding all the fish- shows the entire cat crowd that dogs rule. :cool:
I require human beans to cook, serve me and perform tricks for my entertainment. :tongue:
The thought of all that exercise and paying for my own shopping gives me the shivers.

Over the millennia, cats have continuously proven to dogs that they can never be trusted.
In ancient Egypt, the felines seized control of the nation and made themselves deities.
We canines freed the poor foolish enslaved human beans and led the revolt that vanquished kitty cult.
Feline intelligence agency meee-oww meee-oww remains active, formulating a range of sinister plots to resurrect the days of feline glory.

Every dog plays a part in keeping the dog dominating hierarchy in place and a strong show of anti-cat resistance alive.
Eating all the chicken, bingeing on beef and hoarding all the fish- shows the entire cat crowd that dogs rule. :cool:

I'll cook for you and show how much you can trust me :love:
Original post by Glaz
I'll cook for you and show how much you can trust me :love:

Are you Tinkles?

Are you Tinkles?

I am [REDACTED]
Favourite topics include Brexit, junk food, social media and fashion.
Happy to discuss religion and most controversial human issues- so long as discussions do not involve anything nice about cats.

Let's keep this thread civil and not add to the mods workload.

Do you think your human friend imagines you talking like ted while playing with you?

Quick Reply