The Student Room Group

How did you organise your A-Level Chemistry Folder?

I do OCR A Chemistry, and I was wondering how people organised their folder- like what did each divider have, what sheets you put it, etc. It would be really helpful if you told me!
Original post by Calamity1
I do OCR A Chemistry, and I was wondering how people organised their folder- like what did each divider have, what sheets you put it, etc. It would be really helpful if you told me!

I did the ocr a too and didn’t ever get round to getting a folder let alone organising one lol. It depends how your brain works but with chemistry the key is doing questions as opposed to taking notes. Physics and maths tutor has so many questions by topic in case you didn’t know. Do at least a paper a week that how I got an A*. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by itsachemystery
I did the ocr a too and didn’t ever get round to getting a folder let alone organising one lol. It depends how your brain works but with chemistry the key is doing questions as opposed to taking notes. Physics and maths tutor has so many questions by topic in case you didn’t know. Do at least a paper a week that how I got an A*. Good luck!

Thanks for the help, really appreciate it!

Quick Reply

Latest