samran
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hey everyone i am in yr 10 and was wondering does anyone know some good websites where i could for GCSE RS/RE since our teacher is away and we have exams on tuesday!!!
thanks to anyone who responds to this xx
Last edited by samran; 1 year ago
IrrelevantAsMwah
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
BBC Bitesize is a good place too start
Coral_xo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by samran)
hey everyone i am in yr 10 and was wondering does anyone know some good websites where i could for GCSE RS/RE since our teacher is away and we have exams on tuesday!!!
thanks to anyone who responds to this xx
Hello! Quizlet is a good place to test your RS knowledge, it helped me last year with my GCSE’s to remember quotes and what not. Also, what topics are you taking in RS, if you don’t mind me asking? (:
samran
Rep:
?
(Original post by Coral_xo)
Hello! Quizlet is a good place to test your RS knowledge, it helped me last year with my GCSE’s to remember quotes and what not. Also, what topics are you taking in RS, if you don’t mind me asking? (:
well in my book it just says beliefs and teachings, practices, relationships and families, religion and life, religion peace and conflict, religion crime and punishment. but honestly im always getting bad marks in test i just dont what to do oof
samran
Rep:
?
(Original post by SlightlySummer)
Honestly speaking, I owe so much to Seneca and Quizlet (for teachings and quotations), they helped reconsolidate whatever I learnt in class.
I also did some pre-reading on A-level content to understand some philosophical theories but you don't need to do that, that was me being extra :lol:
Feel free to tag me if you have any more questions
i have seneca and omg thanks for reminding me i forgot all about it!!!
samran
Rep:
?
(Original post by Theeps05)
BBC Bitesize is a good place too start
okie ty
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (29)
24.58%
Unhappy (35)
29.66%
Conflicted (54)
45.76%

Watched Threads