kat1109
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello, so basically...
Im in year 10 and take spanish, history,triple science and further maths, im expected fairly high grades (8 for all) but im not enjoying it😂
My biggest regret is giving up music, i used to play trumpet (no grades but could read sheet music and all that) i stopped playing in year 7.
Could i do an a level in music technology if i started learning piano now ( starting lessons next week anyways😁) and taught myself some music theory? Or is it to late?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by kat1109)
Hello, so basically...
Im in year 10 and take spanish, history,triple science and further maths, im expected fairly high grades (8 for all) but im not enjoying it😂
My biggest regret is giving up music, i used to play trumpet (no grades but could read sheet music and all that) i stopped playing in year 7.
Could i do an a level in music technology if i started learning piano now ( starting lessons next week anyways😁) and taught myself some music theory? Or is it to late?
You should talk to whoever is in charge of the course and ask what they require,

Do tow facilitatings with it if you can and you should still have plenty of degree courses open.
If you talk to the teacher now and make sure you do some off course learning then am sure it will be fine. Luckily you are asking with time to spare.
https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...logy-2017.html
https://musictechstudent.co.uk/a-lev...ic-technology/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.47%
No- I want it (69)
28.05%
No- I don't want it (17)