urgent! how to remember notes? Watch

yoongiseesaw
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i’m making my notes right now for one of my a-level subjects,but do you have any tips on how to REMEMBER NOTES??? I don’t like flashcards btw...i’m just confused how people seem to remember their notes so well. how do you actually revise and study your notes?

ebeck7049
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yoongiseesaw)
i’m making my notes right now for one of my a-level subjects,but do you have any tips on how to REMEMBER NOTES??? I don’t like flashcards btw...i’m just confused how people seem to remember their notes so well. how do you actually revise and study your notes?
what subject is it? I usually just do practise questions, gradually using my notes less and less till I can do it without
username3795960
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
read it slowly and multiple times and get someone to test u, or write down all u can on a blank piece of paper
yoongiseesaw
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ebeck7049)
what subject is it? I usually just do practise questions, gradually using my notes less and less till I can do it without
thank you for replying!! it’s DT but not many people do it so I didn’t mention it. but there’s a LOT of detail to learn.
jasminepanesar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by yoongiseesaw)
thank you for replying!! it’s DT but not many people do it so I didn’t mention it. but there’s a LOT of detail to learn.
hey i do aqa product design ! it's so ugly and there's ZERo online resources idk what to do either
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Musical Theatre Undergraduate
    Fri, 13 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.44%
No I don't (152)
47.06%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise