NM-04
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, my mocks are in December, i am trying to cover every subject but taking notes on every topic i have done before the mocks. I feel like that sound unrealistic. I have only literally done little English so far, part of Maths and only some of my Triple Science course. Yet i have not even thought about History, RS, German, or Business. I'm kinda stressing out. Its not like i revise at a incredible speed, i procrastinate ALOT. I really need some advice.

PS: Yes i know its only mocks, but i'm looking to impress... Hopefully!
wxktorxa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by NM-04)
Hey, my mocks are in December, i am trying to cover every subject but taking notes on every topic i have done before the mocks. I feel like that sound unrealistic. I have only literally done little English so far, part of Maths and only some of my Triple Science course. Yet i have not even thought about History, RS, German, or Business. I'm kinda stressing out. Its not like i revise at a incredible speed, i procrastinate ALOT. I really need some advice.

PS: Yes i know its only mocks, but i'm looking to impress... Hopefully!
you still have a month and a half, for mocks that is plenty of time. Make sure you think about your goals and how this will benefit your future, and i cant give you any tips for procrastination since i have the same but i would say give yourself a break time of 15 mins every hour so 45 mins revision and 15 mins break. Learn the most fundamental parts, do practice questions, make sure you know the spec, and do some revision with friends to make it more fun. hope you do well and this is going to sound stupid but try to relax
NM-04
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by wxktorxa)
you still have a month and a half, for mocks that is plenty of time. Make sure you think about your goals and how this will benefit your future, and i cant give you any tips for procrastination since i have the same but i would say give yourself a break time of 15 mins every hour so 45 mins revision and 15 mins break. Learn the most fundamental parts, do practice questions, make sure you know the spec, and do some revision with friends to make it more fun. hope you do well and this is going to sound stupid but try to relax
Thanks!
nerddd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
is the mocks we do 2019 gce paper or is it a new paper?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (17)
28.33%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.67%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
60%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5%

Watched Threads