The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hello1234512345
Anybody?

Not that I know of. As long as you pay the application fee.
Original post by deedhar
My status finally changed to "currently being processed by admissions". Does this mean I find out at midnight ? So nervous :frown:

Yes! Midnight London time (BST). Good luck. What course did you apply for?
Original post by linaa8
many people are receiving offers within the 7-10 week time frame while those who applied to the Epi departments (and others ofc) have not received any updates.

Ah that sucks, I applied for a program hosted by public health / epi :frown:
Reply 783
I received my offer at 2am London time today!
I received an unconditional offer!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by postgrad12345
Yes! Midnight London time (BST). Good luck. What course did you apply for?

Got my offer! Msc in management! :smile:
I got this email yesterday:
"Your application is still currently at the intial checks stage and awaiting assessment. A change in status of your portal will be sent to you via email (please remember to check spam and junk folders)."

Does that mean that my application is already sent to the department, awaiting for assessment?
Reply 787
Original post by ecversch
I received an unconditional offer for the MSc Entrepreneurship just now (16th of April).

Application and references submitted 10th of March.

The interview was done on the 10th of April.

Clean :smile:

Congrats!:smile:
Original post by lolou
I did! Got my offer end of Jan :smile:

Congratulations! When did you apply?
Original post by deedhar

How much time did it take from status change till offer?
Original post by Lucifer23
How much time did it take from status change till offer?

About 8 hours. Got notified about an offer at midnight but the official offer letter came in 2 hours after that at about 2am.
Original post by deedhar

Congratulations!! Great news. I just checked portal and my application is currently being processed by admissions, so I should know by midnight tonight hopefully!
Original post by postgrad12345
Congratulations!! Great news. I just checked portal and my application is currently being processed by admissions, so I should know by midnight tonight hopefully!

Ahh exciting! Good luck to you! What course?
Reply 793
Original post by Kiimii
has anyone applied for cognitive neuroscience?

I was accepted into a different program in the same department
Hi, I'm currently in final year of B.Sc Biomedical Sciences and I've applied for the MRes Brain Sciences Course. Has anyone applied for this or something similar? My second reference was sent in way back on the 4th of Feb.
I applied for MSc Management (Finance Pathway) and it says "currently being processed by admissions" rather nervous now lol
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by deedhar

Hello, I just got my offer for MSc management too! Will you be accepting?
Original post by deedhar
Ahh exciting! Good luck to you! What course?

Thank you so much! I just got my offer!! MA Education!
Just got accepted into MSc Management, are u guys going to study this year? Because i am planning to defer to 2021 instead but not so sure due to the ongoing situation of corona virus
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey got the offer for MSc Management! - when do they tell us if we got selected for the finance pathway or corporate pathway, because which one i am allowed to do will determine whether or not i accept the offer?

Latest

Trending

Trending