The Student Room Group

Ucas question - urgent

hi, I have a question about ucas, not really sure if anyone will be able to answer but it’s worth a try! In June 2019 I graduated high school and I am currently a first year university student. I am planning to apply to a few uk undergraduate medical programs as an international student through ucas. I was wondering if for the education section I have to include my university pending grades or only my highscool grades? The only diploma I have is my high school one
Original post by doctora66
hi, I have a question about ucas, not really sure if anyone will be able to answer but it’s worth a try! In June 2019 I graduated high school and I am currently a first year university student. I am planning to apply to a few uk undergraduate medical programs as an international student through ucas. I was wondering if for the education section I have to include my university pending grades or only my highscool grades? The only diploma I have is my high school one

You need to include your full educational history including your current place of study. If you’re going to get any university credits then those need to be declared as qualifications.
Reply 2
Ok so since I haven’t completed these credited university courses yet I should fill them out as grades pending? Also, is it fine if my reference is my old teacher from high school?
Ok so since I haven’t completed these credited university courses yet I should fill them out as grades pending? Also, is it fine if my reference is my old teacher from high school?

Yes

And probably. If your universities would prefer a reference from your current university then they can request that after you apply.
Reply 4
got it!! One last thing, if I’m taking credited uni courses from Jan-April i have to include those in my qualifications too right? Even though I haven’t started them yet.
got it!! One last thing, if I’m taking credited uni courses from Jan-April i have to include those in my qualifications too right? Even though I haven’t started them yet.

Yes. All the study and qualifications that you expect to have up until August 31 2020 should be included.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending