The Student Room Group

Post-LNAT Notification

Hi,
I completed my LNAT yesterday after months of stress and worry about it, and I was just wondering if you get any sort of confirmation that you’ve completed it? Do universities email to say they’ve received it if you applied before you sat your LNAT?

You don't get confirmation from the lnat team nor will the university confirm they've received it, but if you've done it then they'll receive it. I'd say don't worry at all, good luck x
My teacher told me, the only advice he actually gave with the LNAT, that last year the person who did the LNAT in the year above decided to email universities their LNAT ID number and found out that Pearson hadn’t connected their UCAS with the LNAT. I stalked (lmao) last year’s Law Applicants thread and quite a few people had the same issue. Maybe you’d like to do the same to make sure?
Reply 3
Original post by dyingstudent101
My teacher told me, the only advice he actually gave with the LNAT, that last year the person who did the LNAT in the year above decided to email universities their LNAT ID number and found out that Pearson hadn’t connected their UCAS with the LNAT. I stalked (lmao) last year’s Law Applicants thread and quite a few people had the same issue. Maybe you’d like to do the same to make sure?

thank you so much, i think i’ll most certainly give this a go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending