The Student Room Group

YEAR 12: A hectic Journey! (Success or Failure?!?)

Poll

Which Year are you guys in?

Hi there yall,😎😍
This is a thread which will be all about the hectic and stressfull journey through year 12, where you are expected to literally shape into the most organised,mature adult, just overnight?!? (Organised? I dont think that will ever happen to me)
For Alevels I am studying Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics and to be honest i am actually enjoying them so far (maths is a tad bit hard though 😒)
My goal for the year is to focus extremely hard and to STOP PROCRASTINATING. I want to be able to work to the best of my ability(to successfully achieve 3 A*s) so that i dont have the excuse of "i would have done well if i worked harder! NO"
In this thread I will be sharing all of those crazy moments (or the smooth, chilled out ones) with you yall and I hope to get some great tips and tricks and motivation from you all.
Btw this is my first ever GYG blog so i am really excited.
Thank You for following me
Kind Regards,
Your fellow Year 12er 😎😎😎😃😃😄
:bath:Right, in need of a long, warm bath to clear the clutter in my brain and the stress from my first ever progress test of what we had learnt so far. We havent learnt much yet so the exams were easy and managebale. My number one tip would defo be TO DO EXAM QUESTIONS (you've probably heard of this billions of times, but listen to it again). It will help you so much that when you are in the exam , you would know the exact answer to the queation and you will be soooo prepared.
How is your guyss year going so far? Are you finding it hard or easy peasy?
Any tips or advice that you have?!?
🙄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending