Haven't been entered for Cambridge pre-interview assessment - is it too late?

Watch
MrSelfDestructt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all.

My College stated earlier in the month - perhaps even late last month - that all candidates that were applying for Cambridge should put their names down and would thus be entered for pre-interview. I did so, but I have not been entered in for the pre-interview. Is it too late? The deadline is the 15th so I assume if I could get to the exams office tomorrow or the 15th before 6pm I am in with a chance.

I am very disappointed that my institution hasn't done it.
Immybirch
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Your school/center needs to have sent off your application before that deadline so I would suggest going to them first thing tomorrow and make sure they are aware it is URGENT as it may take them some time to organise it.
MrSelfDestructt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Immybirch)
Your school/center needs to have sent off your application before that deadline so I would suggest going to them first thing tomorrow and make sure they are aware it is URGENT as it may take them some time to organise it.
That's the plan thank you.
living_arrow
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MrSelfDestructt)
That's the plan thank you.
As immybirch said, speak to your school urgently tomorrow (the deadline is Tuesday 6pm for exam centres to register entries) and ask them for your candidate entry number as proof that your registration is complete.

You will need to give them:
- your name, gender, date of birth and UCAS number exactly as they have been entered on your UCAS application
- the name of your university/ies, course/s and course code/s

Here's a link to the Cambridge Pre-Interview Assessment as a Plan B if you need to arrange your own test centre:
https://www.admissionstesting.org/find-a-centre/

Good luck!
MrSelfDestructt
Rep:
?
(Original post by living_arrow)
As immybirch said, speak to your school urgently tomorrow (the deadline is Tuesday 6pm for exam centres to register entries) and ask them for your candidate entry number as proof that your registration is complete.

You will need to give them:
- your name, gender, date of birth and UCAS number exactly as they have been entered on your UCAS application
- the name of your university/ies, course/s and course code/s

Here's a link to the Cambridge Pre-Interview Assessment as a Plan B if you need to arrange your own test centre:
https://www.admissionstesting.org/find-a-centre/

Good luck!
Thank you. I'm down but not out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (530)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (645)
41.27%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (316)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.61%

Watched Threads