Should I just flop one of my A Levels? Watch

david_john_allen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m currently doing like Maths, Physics , English with the view to become a medical administration cleric. I want to just forget about English cos I need more time for going out and that. I really like cakes etc tbh.

My teacher reckons I could still become the best medical man in Europe if I jus focus on like the other 2 A levels?

What’s everyone’s advice I jus want an aram life like jus comfortable can’t be bothered on focussing etc but it’s up you you, what should I do ?

Okay?

Cheers
iCynder
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey! My advice would be withdraw if possible rather than flop, as it really looks bad when it comes to your CV and can be interpreted as being lazy! If you’re AS, there’s still time to switch but my advice would be either try and get at least a C in it, or withdraw for your future self’s sake😊
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by david_john_allen)
I’m currently doing like Maths, Physics , English with the view to become a medical administration cleric. I want to just forget about English cos I need more time for going out and that. I really like cakes etc tbh.

My teacher reckons I could still become the best medical man in Europe if I jus focus on like the other 2 A levels?

What’s everyone’s advice I jus want an aram life like jus comfortable can’t be bothered on focussing etc but it’s up you you, what should I do ?

Okay?

Cheers
Are you looking to going into uni? If so you'll still need to have at least 3 A-levels or equivalent, same with some apprenticeships. You should focus more on organising your time to free up space to do all those things (e.g. developing a timetable and study plan and sticking to it).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?