girlfriend told me tonight she wants us to go on a break Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so my girlfriend phoned me up tonight from uni after barely talking to me for the past week and it has crushed me. she said she needs to go on a break to see other people as shes bored with me we are each others first and have been going out with each other for 4 years. she said later on she would like to get back together when she comes home at Christmas but I told her im not sure like it at all why is she suddenly being distant and asking for a break like this?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
you are better off without her!! she is just going to use you at Xmas!! go and find someone who deserves you
Aaron97777
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Translation: I want to jump in bed with some other guys till Christmas. When im finished I want you back.

Dont let her back, you become desperate then.
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so my girlfriend phoned me up tonight from uni after barely talking to me for the past week and it has crushed me. she said she needs to go on a break to see other people as shes bored with me we are each others first and have been going out with each other for 4 years. she said later on she would like to get back together when she comes home at Christmas but I told her im not sure like it at all why is she suddenly being distant and asking for a break like this?
The bold bit means that she wants to sleep with other people and be part of the 'uni experience' just like others. This happens very often, and honestly, you're better off breaking up than to be torn apart from cheating.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It isnt all of a sudden shes most likely been thinking about it for a year. As she says she is bored and feel shed like to try different things. Relationships run their course. She more than likely wants to be single at uni.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't go back, breaks are pathetic anyway, she either wants you or not. If she wants to sleep with other people just let her go, she's not worth the time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (5)
20%
Unconditional if firmed (1)
4%
Unconditional if insurance (0)
0%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (0)
0%
No unconditional offers (19)
76%

Watched Threads