grammarly premium Watch

This discussion is closed.
lewissmith2001
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
can I send someone my essay to put into grammarly premium for me? I would like to see if it will help me, if not, how good do you think grammarly is?
lia_r18
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you tried using the free version? You can see how much it could benefit you (it tells you how many additional errors it finds on top of the basic ones it finds).

I've found that the free basic version actually picks up all of my spelling & grammar errors really well. It also gives you suggestions of other words you can use if the word you have used doesn't quite fit the context of your sentence.
lewissmith2001
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by lia_r18)
Have you tried using the free version? You can see how much it could benefit you (it tells you how many additional errors it finds on top of the basic ones it finds).

I've found that the free basic version actually picks up all of my spelling & grammar errors really well. It also gives you suggestions of other words you can use if the word you have used doesn't quite fit the context of your sentence.
(Original post by lia_r18)

the free version is good but I'd like some help with improving vocab and stuff, apparently there is free ways of getting it, might try those😂
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (5)
20%
Unconditional if firmed (1)
4%
Unconditional if insurance (0)
0%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (0)
0%
No unconditional offers (19)
76%

Watched Threads