mattcoolish
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Sorry if I’m repeating a thread but everywhere I searched for length of interview I only found lengths of one part in minutes. How long does a Cambridge interview last in days? I’m international EU student and wonder how long the stay would be. One day, whole week? Also, though I’m not applying to Oxford, from curiosity - anyone know how long’s there?
Phoenixfeather99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Cambridge interviews are all held on one day. It’s very unlikely you’ll have interviews on different days.
mattcoolish
Rep:
?
Thanks
(Original post by Phoenixfeather99)
Cambridge interviews are all held on one day. It’s very unlikely you’ll have interviews on different days.
laura10203
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Oxford interviews can be one to three days long because there you are interviewed more than once, I think there is a college interview and then a department interview and they take your performance in both into account when making a decision. Sometimes you are even interviewed by more than one college. Hope that satistified your curiosity. I'm applying this year so, some of the info might be a bit off but as far as I know, this is how it works.
Cambridge as others have said is just the one day.
Good luck with your application. 🤞🍀
mattcoolish
Rep:
?
Thanks a lot!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (149)
60.57%
Yes- I don't like it (11)