Girls, would you be annoyed/ thrown off by this? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
If you've been with a guy for 3 months and one day you're having a random chat with him... then he slips in to conversation 'I love my (your name)' and it's the first time he's mentioned the L word, would you be thrown off/annoyed since he hasn't outright said the 3 words?
Glaz
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
He's saying it now. Just because the "you" isn't there doesn't mean it's invalid.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
no? Hes showing affcetion lol, if ur not ready for the L bomb then say that. but IMO it's just affection...
Farhan.Hanif93
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If you've been with a guy for 3 months and one day you're having a random chat with him... then he slips in to conversation 'I love my (your name)' and it's the first time he's mentioned the L word, would you be thrown off/annoyed since he hasn't outright said the 3 words?
Get a grip OP, this is a non-issue.
XO For Life
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
To be honest when a guy says he likes me or loves me then im like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB4Nby2Ai-g

or like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_5QdHp04E

Like im bad at saying the L word coz ive been hurt so many times
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
No.

I'd more likely be bothered by the fact it sounds so awkward.
yasmin3.1415
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
No, I do get why you would be annoyed as you probably wanted it to be a bit more romantic in a sense with it not being a random chat and the whole 'I love you thing' but really love does not truly happen in this perfect way plus he basically said it and he will definitely be saying 'I love you' soon as he already said that.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by yasmin3.1415)
No, I do get why you would be annoyed as you probably wanted it to be a bit more romantic in a sense with it not being a random chat and the whole 'I love you thing' but really love does not truly happen in this perfect way plus he basically said it and he will definitely be saying 'I love you' soon as he already said that.
Okay thanks. Is it silly that I wasn't able to say anything back?! As I wasn't even sure if he meant it from the way it was blurted out
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
No.

I'd more likely be bothered by the fact it sounds so awkward.
(Original post by Farhan.Hanif93)
Get a grip OP, this is a non-issue.
Okay thanks. Is it silly that I wasn't able to say anything back?! As I wasn't even sure if he meant it from the way it was blurted out
yasmin3.1415
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Honestly, don't overthink it. You have so much time to say it to him, you got taken back by it and that's fine. Also, he probably did mean it cause when people blurt things out that is usually when they really do mean it as its not planned and forced.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (468)
66.76%
No (233)
33.24%

Watched Threads