Melaniehicks46
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
My daughter is in year 11 and taking GCSE Photography. I understand it's mostly coursework but she does have a PP Exam to sit in December. I cannot find any past papers on Photography to give her an idea of what the exam will be like. Can anybody help? Her school website suggests that in the spring term she will sit an Externally set paper. AQA but Photography is not listed on the main GCSE's that she takes in May! Do they take this early which is why isn't not included on the timetable? Any help appreciated
ashosborne7
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hello
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Melaniehicks46)
My daughter is in year 11 and taking GCSE Photography. I understand it's mostly coursework but she does have a PP Exam to sit in December. I cannot find any past papers on Photography to give her an idea of what the exam will be like. Can anybody help? Her school website suggests that in the spring term she will sit an Externally set paper. AQA but Photography is not listed on the main GCSE's that she takes in May! Do they take this early which is why isn't not included on the timetable? Any help appreciated
You need to look for 2018 papers rather than this years one. There should be a load of Exam papers on the exams board for the previous years.
Last edited by Hazelly; 5 months ago
ashosborne7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Hazzabear)
You need to look for 2018 papers rather than this years one. There should be a load of Exa papers on the exams board for the previous years.
Seeing as your spelling isn’t very good, I expect you to be incorrect and not reliable
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by ashosborne7)
Seeing as your spelling isn’t very good, I expect you to be incorrect and not reliable
There’s nothing wrong with my post??
Last edited by Hazelly; 5 months ago
ashosborne7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
You spelt exa<m> wrong
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by ashosborne7)
You spelt exa<m> wrong
Corrected it now, thank you 👍🏻
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (160)
15.55%
Uncertainty around my education (167)
16.23%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (98)
9.52%
Isolating with family (71)
6.9%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (38)
3.69%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (90)
8.75%
Loneliness (102)
9.91%
Financial worries (46)
4.47%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (94)
9.14%
Exposure to negative news/social media (73)
7.09%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (90)
8.75%

Watched Threads