Circumcised in the uk Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I was circumcised as a baby for non-religious reasons and am worried that because I am circumcised girls won't want to have sex or might laugh
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It'll make no difference. Nothing to worry about.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was circumcised as a baby for non-religious reasons and am worried that because I am circumcised girls won't want to have sex or might laugh
Absolutely nothing to worry about.
KSM87
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You will have absolutely nothing to worry about. I was also circumcised as a baby for non-religious reasons and no girl has ever laughed at me for being circumcised (although I did get some comments from boys when I was at school, such as being asked if I am Jewish, which I am not). Not one girlfriend has ever been anti-circumcision and some have been very much in favour, particularly for hygiene and appearance reasons. Some will be fascinated about it, for others it will be make very little or no difference. My current girlfriend is Swiss; at first she was very surprised to discover that I’m circumcised but has now become very much in favour of male circumcision.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KSM87)
You will have absolutely nothing to worry about. I was also circumcised as a baby for non-religious reasons and no girl has ever laughed at me for being circumcised (although I did get some comments from boys when I was at school, such as being asked if I am Jewish, which I am not). Not one girlfriend has ever been anti-circumcision and some have been very much in favour, particularly for hygiene and appearance reasons. Some will be fascinated about it, for others it will be make very little or no difference. My current girlfriend is Swiss; at first she was very surprised to discover that I’m circumcised but has now become very much in favour of male circumcision.
U sure?
KSM87
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
U sure?
Thanks. I have never been refused sex for being circumcised. I have had some partners, but not a large number. Some previous girlfriends were really surprised at first and weren’t expecting it, but most were really intrigued and wanted to know how and why - even finding it quite a turn on. Please don’t worry about being circumcised - in my experience it either make absolutely no difference for girls or they will prefer it. Be prepared for some questions (such as “are you Jewish?”), but I very much doubt that you’ll be laughed at.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KSM87)
Thanks. I have never been refused sex for being circumcised. I have had some partners, but not a large number. Some previous girlfriends were really surprised at first and weren’t expecting it, but most were really intrigued and wanted to know how and why - even finding it quite a turn on. Please don’t worry about being circumcised - in my experience it either make absolutely no difference for girls or they will prefer it. Be prepared for some questions (such as “are you Jewish?”), but I very much doubt that you’ll be laughed at.
Thx how old are u?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KSM87)
Also mine isn't a tight circumcision it quite loose the skin
KSM87
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thx how old are u?
I’m 31 - part-time student as well as working. I left school in 2005 - there were a few other boys in my year who had had also been circumcised for non-religious reasons, but more (both Jews and Muslims) had it done on religious grounds. One friend of mine had to have it done aged 10 following a very nasty infection - he’s now married and has had both his sons circumcised to avoid anything similar.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KSM87)
I’m 31 - part-time student as well as working. I left school in 2005 - there were a few other boys in my year who had had also been circumcised for non-religious reasons, but more (both Jews and Muslims) had it done on religious grounds. One friend of mine had to have it done aged 10 following a very nasty infection - he’s now married and has had both his sons circumcised to avoid anything similar.
Thx I feel a bit better
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I'm a british guy, circumcised as a kid. A bit weird at first once I had it done as none of my friends had it done. I suppose a bit shy at school in the changing room etc.... That was years ago and now I'm totally cool with it. My GF likes it, says it's much cleaner that previous bf's and she enjoys sex with me. Oral sex is better as not smelly, so she says !! I've never experienced sex with a foreskin so I guess I'm happy with what I have.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (264)
60.69%
Yes- I don't like it (21)
4.83%
No- I want it (117)
26.9%
No- I don't want it (33)
7.59%

Watched Threads