msmiawallace
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jeeto123)
Congrats for getting to the Video Interview stage? But whats the situation strengths test like (is it easy?) and what should I expect from the G Plus Test (like how many questions etc and difficulty)?
G+ has quite a lot of questions although I don’t remember how many exactly, keep an eye on the time limit and have pen/paper and a calculator at hand. It’s pretty simple. SST is very straightforward.
msmiawallace
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I know the TfL thing says it’ll take 7 days between stages for them to contact you with outcomes but is this the same after you’ve taken the video interview? Or do you have to wait until the applications have closed and they’ve screened everything?
jeeto123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by msmiawallace)
I know the TfL thing says it’ll take 7 days between stages for them to contact you with outcomes but is this the same after you’ve taken the video interview? Or do you have to wait until the applications have closed and they’ve screened everything?
How long did it take them to get back to you after you did the tests?
msmiawallace
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jeeto123)
How long did it take them to get back to you after you did the tests?
5 days after taking the tests to be invited to video interview.
❃ Stardust ❃
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Regarding the g+ test, was the numerical test identical to the usual numerical questions SHL sets, like a graph/table/ chart and then 4 questions based on them? Thanks!
Meganere24
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone heard back after doing the video interview?
civilgrad2020
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Meganere24)
Has anyone heard back after doing the video interview?
nope nothing
Lessuselin
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone! I can’t find a thread for this on here so I thought I’d start one. I’m a recent politics graduate (although a couple of years older than most graduates); I applied for the TfL GM grad scheme a couple of weeks ago and I got offered a video interview today! Who else has applied for one of their grad schemes?
Hi how did it go? Did you hear anything back? I was invited to a video interview today too. Can you tell me what questions they asked? Many thanks. I am very nervous about video interview as I am a international student and I am always not confident about my English. 😭
Lessuselin
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ❃ Stardust ❃)
Regarding the g+ test, was the numerical test identical to the usual numerical questions SHL sets, like a graph/table/ chart and then 4 questions based on them? Thanks!
Yes, it is not very difficult if you can practice beforehand. There were one permutation and combination question and a few deductive patterns. I applied general management grad scheme. I hope it can help you.
Lessuselin
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Last edited by Lessuselin; 1 week ago
msmiawallace
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Lessuselin)
Hi how did it go? Did you hear anything back? I was invited to a video interview today too. Can you tell me what questions they asked? Many thanks. I am very nervous about video interview as I am a international student and I am always not confident about my English. 😭
Still waiting to hear back - I don't think they do selection until all the video interview invitees have completed the video interview. The email eith the invite in actually tells you what they're going to ask you - why you want to work for TfL, why you want to do the scheme you've applied for, and then they'll ask a competency based question where'll you'll have to give an example of (e.g.) you leadership ability, communication skills, time/deadline management, etc.
Lessuselin
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Still waiting to hear back - I don't think they do selection until all the video interview invitees have completed the video interview. The email eith the invite in actually tells you what they're going to ask you - why you want to work for TfL, why you want to do the scheme you've applied for, and then they'll ask a competency based question where'll you'll have to give an example of (e.g.) you leadership ability, communication skills, time/deadline management, etc.
Thanks a lot but I don’t think I did this well. Sigh, I have to apply different schemes now.😭😭😭😭
Yousf
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Anybody got offer for AC yet after video interview?
celeye
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Yousf)
Anybody got offer for AC yet after video interview?
Yer got an invite on Friday, have the AC this coming Thursday
civilgrad2020
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by celeye)
Yer got an invite on Friday, have the AC this coming Thursday
For which scheme? Finance?

Also on their page it says that ACs will be held on march april time?
Last edited by civilgrad2020; 3 days ago
celeye
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by civilgrad2020)
For which scheme? Finance?

Also on their page it says that ACs will be held on march april time?
It's for their Technology scheme.
I thought the same about the AC dates, quite weird.
yoyo212121
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Anyone heard back for the GM program about the AC?
msmiawallace
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by yoyo212121)
Anyone heard back for the GM program about the AC?
Still waiting! I have permanently sweaty hands waiting to hear from the grad schemes I’ve applied to.
yoyo212121
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Still waiting! I have permanently sweaty hands waiting to hear from the grad schemes I’ve applied to.
Loool tell me about it, the wait and tension is unbearable
msmiawallace
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by yoyo212121)
Loool tell me about it, the wait and tension is unbearable
I’m waiting on 3 schemes and a few jobs, one of which I’ve accepted an offer for but I know have to go through weeks of pre-employment checks. It’s all so slow!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (212)
70.43%
No I haven't decided yet (56)
18.6%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
10.96%

Watched Threads