The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone heard back from Newcastle, Plymouth & Liverpool ? X
Original post by Pip-dex
Have all the teeside interviews been done now?

I would doubt it as the UCAS deadline was only yesterday! Likely will have a couple more dates planned for the January applicants
Not yet, did they say that if you were definitely unsuccessful after the interview that they’d let you know within 2 weeks and that no news is good news! So now I guess we just wait and see if we ranked high enough 😂
I’ve not heard of anyone being rejected yet though
Original post by DHDTDHDT
Those who have had an interview at Teesside, have you heard anything back yet? x
Reply 383
Hey, has anyone applied to Portsmouth? I have an interview in Feb x
Original post by L4ur41996
Not yet, did they say that if you were definitely unsuccessful after the interview that they’d let you know within 2 weeks and that no news is good news! So now I guess we just wait and see if we ranked high enough 😂
I’ve not heard of anyone being rejected yet though

Haha same here, eagerly waiting 😂
Original post by Anongirl168
Has anyone heard back from Newcastle, Plymouth & Liverpool ? X

I've not heard from Liverpool or Newcastle x
Original post by Lh23
Hey, has anyone applied to Portsmouth? I have an interview in Feb x

I have and got offered an interview back in November but they messed my application up so now I’m still waiting on a re-confirmation 🙄🙄
Original post by DHDTDHDT
Those who have had an interview at Teesside, have you heard anything back yet? x

Ive just been given an interview for the end of the month so they must still be interviewing! x
Does anyone know if Bristol interview is MMI or just a general interview?? Thanks
Original post by Faithgirl
Does anyone know if Bristol interview is MMI or just a general interview?? Thanks

Info here : http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/after-you-apply/interviews/dental-hygiene/
Original post by returnmigrant
Anyone got an interview date from Bristol yet - and has anyone even got an offer ....?

I have an interview at Bristol in a couple weeks :smile:
Original post by student.28
I've not heard from Liverpool or Newcastle x

So have you heard from Plymouth??
I’m still waiting from a interview for all my choice apart from teeside which I’ve already had an interview for. Getting impatient lol
Original post by sai564893
I’m still waiting from a interview for all my choice apart from teeside which I’ve already had an interview for. Getting impatient lol

Glasgow taking too long for my liking lol 🤣😂
Haha I feel you🤣
Original post by sai564893
Haha I feel you🤣

When did you apply??
Original post by Faithgirl
When did you apply??

20th nov, hbu?
Has anyone heard from Manchester or Cardiff?
Original post by Vanilladental25
Has anyone heard from Manchester or Cardiff?

I applied to Manchester not heard anything yet though!
*edit haha just got a rejection from Manchester, not too disappointed as it was a long shot 😂
(edited 4 years ago)
Anyone else got their Portsmouth interview 30th Jan?!?

Latest